Mods #3&4 Forward LED light bar and Alley Lights

/ Mods #3&4 Forward LED light bar and Alley Lights #71  
   / Mods #3&4 Forward LED light bar and Alley Lights #72  
I was going to say, we had alley lights on our police cars back in 70's

James K0UA

/ Mods #3&4 Forward LED light bar and Alley Lights #73  
As the saying goes you learn something new every day. I was not aware that "alley lights" was a common term.

Lauren

/ Mods #3&4 Forward LED light bar and Alley Lights #74  
Hellow Paul
Tractor is looking great!
who is your supplier for your weather pack connectors! been looking were to get a complete kit like you have

Thanks
Chris
Today the new rear 15" LED light arrived so I got it installed. I used weatherproof connectors on the light as well on most of the other lights I've installed. They use solderless connectors and work very well. Man this light is very bright. Now all I have to do is wait for some snow:p

Here's a few pics of the completed mod. Video will be coming soon

rl1.jpg

rl2.jpg

rl3.jpg

rl4.jpg

rl5.jpg

rl6.jpg

rl7.jpg

rl8.jpg

Last edited:
   / Mods #3&4 Forward LED light bar and Alley Lights
Hellow Paul
Tractor is looking great!
who is your supplier for your weather pack connectors! been looking were to get a complete kit like you have

Thanks
Chris

Thanks Chris. The kit I'm using is a NAPA kit. You'll need to purchase the special crimpers separately. The crimpers came Mac Tools. You can get those weather PAC connectors on eBay but they are clones and not as nice to use as the OEM GM or NAPA ones.

/ Mods #3&4 Forward LED light bar and Alley Lights #76  
I first saw this rig on you tube one night at like 8 pm. It was like 2 in the morning before I knew it and I seen things done to a tractor that I previously thought impossible. I just wish I lived closer to this guy so he could pimp mine out. Hands down the most well thought out machine I have ever seen buit!

Just one question though.......when are you gonna post some new snow removal videos? I've been looking forward to seeing some fresh footage of that beast in action again!

I first saw this rig on you tube one night at like 8 pm. It was like 2 in the morning before I knew it and I seen things done to a tractor that I previously thought impossible. I just wish I lived closer to this guy so he could pimp mine out. Hands down the most well thought out machine I have ever seen buit!

Just one question though.......when are you gonna post some new snow removal videos? I've been looking forward to seeing some fresh footage of that beast in action again!

First of all welcome to the site. Great site with fantastic knowledgeable members.
Thank you very much. Some years ago I used to operate heavy equipment for a living. Some of that equipment such as the Cat 966C, Cat 988 and even a few Cat 992's. Those old loaders were cold and pretty worn out but I spent many long hours in them. Now years later when I found myself fortunate enough to be able to get my little Kubota I wanted to have a comfortable machine with all the little frills I never had in the past so that's how this machine came about :D

Really happy to hear you've enjoyed seeing it and thanks for saying so. As for snow I've only been out twice so far this winter in the tractor but its still a little early for us. I've attached a photo of our weather forecast and there's no accumulation of any snow in the near future BUT when it do arrive there will be more videos of it posted on YouTube.

In the mean time I'm getting a new smaller Kubota that will be sitting in my shop having some custom stuff done to it so you'll be seeing a few videos on it soon enough.

Thanks for your kind comments on my tractor, much appreciated :thumbsup:

Happy New Year everyone!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 151
   / Mods #3&4 Forward LED light bar and Alley Lights #79  
I just watched your newest video , tractor looks good .:thumbsup: if you are going to continue these productions you might consider a movie star , to play yourself . Tim Allen , someone off of Duck Dynasty ,:laughing:Music... the night that the lights went off in Georgia , you light up my life , blinded by the light ?:confused3just kidding , great job!

I just watched your newest video , tractor looks good .:thumbsup: if you are going to continue these productions you might consider a movie star , to play yourself . Tim Allen , someone off of Duck Dynasty ,:laughing:Music... the night that the lights went off in Georgia , you light up my life , blinded by the light ?:confused3just kidding , great job!

Oh man you cracked me up. I needed a good laugh this evening. I need you as my agent :laughing: heck maybe my producer and director for that matter :) you had it all laid out except for the story line :thumbsup:
Thanks for commenting