Moldboard plow

/ Moldboard plow #1  

Adam2012

Tractor
Landtrac 360dts 2000
I have a moldboard plow that my buddy let me have I cant figure out what brand it is. There is a tag on it and the only thing you can make out on the tag is Ohio in big letters. Does any one know what brand this might be? I have tried to look it up but with no success, it is a shear pin type. Thanks

/ Moldboard plow #2  
Try to post a pic !
Sounds like its a World Agritech Corp / International(not I-H) / Worksaver plow.

Boone

Attachments

• lowprofileplow2.gif
    lowprofileplow2.gif
    7.9 KB · Views: 243
  • 1stdplow2.gif
    1stdplow2.gif
    8.1 KB · Views: 272
   / Moldboard plow
Thank you Boone you are right, that is the plow that I have. I appreciate that you took the time to post the pics. The plow is in rough shape I have to do some work on it the pics will be really helpful.

Thanks Adam

/ Moldboard plow #4  
Thank you Boone you are right, that is the plow that I have. I appreciate that you took the time to post the pics. The plow is in rough shape I have to do some work on it the pics will be really helpful.
Thanks Adam

Adam if you notice one has a protruding beam out in front of it.That is to put(mount) a coulter wheel on it.
The other design with no beam on front is for a compact tractor.I own the one with beam with a coulter wheel.New complete it cost me $530.

Boone

You can just see part of it under other stuff in shop ! :)

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    742.9 KB · Views: 302
  • 1stdplow2.gif
    1stdplow2.gif
    8.1 KB · Views: 201
   / Moldboard plow
Boone my plow had the beam at one time, someone has cut it off. It is a older plow I will send a pic when I get it in working order.
Thanks again
Adam

/ Moldboard plow
image-2941162908.png

image-1199853177.png

image-3731217720.png

I wish I would have got some pics before I worked on it. It's not perfect but alot better then it was.

/ Moldboard plow
Later on this spring I want to paint it and put a coulter back on.

/ Moldboard plow #8  
Later on this spring I want to paint it and put a coulter back on.

Heres my coulter assembly of course it goes on front protruding beam.
I put tag next to it to give you an idea of size.

Boone

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    1,019 KB · Views: 204
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    902.7 KB · Views: 166
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    607.2 KB · Views: 194
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    661.3 KB · Views: 284
   / Moldboard plow
Thanks Boone that will help. I am anxious for the ground to dry up so I can try it out, and see if I need to modify anything else on it.

Thanks Adam

/ Moldboard plow #10  
I just bought a used 3 Point 6 foot disc built but them. never heard of them before. its in real good shape need nothing now. How was there stuff built, good quaility? also where can i buy parts when that time comes?