Moldboard plow

/ Moldboard plow #11  
I just bought a used 3 Point 6 foot disc built but them. never heard of them before. its in real good shape need nothing now. How was there stuff built, good quaility? also where can i buy parts when that time comes?

Can you please post some pics when you can ?

Boone

/ Moldboard plow #12  
Try to post a pic !
Sounds like its a World Agritech Corp / International(not I-H) / Worksaver plow.

Boone

Very Good ... ID'd with out a picture. Now tell me where I can find plow shares and moldboard parts for a 1 bottom Moline.

/ Moldboard plow #13  
   / Moldboard plow #14  
Call ChatsTractor Inc 309-465-3364(Dick) or 309-833-5697 (Bob)

If not try :
http://www.norwest-mfg.com/catalog/TIL400.pdf

When the ranch-hand rears/bucks hang on tight on-em reins ! ;) and lean forward . :thumbsup:

Boone

Boone ... thanks I will call them. Reminds me when the hotel clerk asked the honeymoon couple if they would like the "bridal" suite ... the old boys says.. "Naw I just hold onto her ears till she gets used to it" !!!!!!!!!!!!

/ Moldboard plow #15  
Boone ... thanks I will call them. Reminds me when the hotel clerk asked the honeymoon couple if they would like the "bridal" suite ... the old boys says.. "Naw I just hold onto her ears till she gets used to it" !!!!!!!!!!!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Boone

/ Moldboard plow #16  
I just bought a used 3 Point 6 foot disc built but them. never heard of them before. its in real good shape need nothing now. How was there stuff built, good quaility? also where can i buy parts when that time comes?

We have parts for most all The WAC and IMC tools that were sold in Bethel Ohio. Ken Sweet

/ Moldboard plow #17  
Very Good ... ID'd with out a picture. Now tell me where I can find plow shares and moldboard parts for a 1 bottom Moline.

Find anything out yet ? Let us know will keep hunting !

Boone

/ Moldboard plow #19  
   / Moldboard plow #20  

Thanks Boone ... got an email into Wasco, Balsters sold out at auction in Sept. The MM site I joined the forum and have been checking in ocassionally.

I bought that plow at one of my auctions about ??? well a few years ago. I have literally wore the moldboard and shares down to nothing ... if I can find parts I'm thinking about making it a ???? Any ideas?