Most Useful Minor Additions to Tractor

/ Most Useful Minor Additions to Tractor #191  
Not sure if I would go cheap on DC voltmeter. A tenth of volt can tell you alot.

Well the cheap China plug-in voltmeter (I got it for $2.60 on eBay) that normally rides in the socket actually measures to the tenth and is a huge upgrade from the red generator idiot light on the dash. In fact it was the cheap voltmeter that helped me decide to convert from the 12v genny to a alternator for more volts to charge the battery at low RPMs.

/ Most Useful Minor Additions to Tractor #192  
My best attachment? Steering wheel knob. I use it constantly without ever even thinking about it. Holding the steering wheel feels weird now.

/ Most Useful Minor Additions to Tractor #193  
My best attachment? Steering wheel knob. I use it constantly without ever even thinking about it. Holding the steering wheel feels weird now.

^^^^ :thumbsup:

(You've started another war though...) I made the same observation a ways back in this thread and there was some healthy debate on pros and cons. I am firmly in the spinner camp. One hand on spinner and other on the loader control/third function valve. Just like a video game at that point!

/ Most Useful Minor Additions to Tractor #194  
The only problem I can see is if the color doesn't match your tractor. That would be a faux pas. Mine matches, of course.

I do not use it when driving down the road in top gear (25mph). Tractor is far too twitchy for that.

/ Most Useful Minor Additions to Tractor #195  
I found a John Deere spinner knob a few years before I bought my tractor. That sealed the deal that I could only buy a John Deere tractor, buy having owned it for nearly 3 years, I still haven't put it on, though I want to. Some of the mounting bracket hardware is missing, and I haven't taken the time to make it fit!

/ Most Useful Minor Additions to Tractor #196  
I found a John Deere spinner knob a few years before I bought my tractor. That sealed the deal that I could only buy a John Deere tractor, buy having owned it for nearly 3 years, I still haven't put it on, though I want to. Some of the mounting bracket hardware is missing, and I haven't taken the time to make it fit!

Ya, that's probably outside of your mechanical skill set. You might just frustrate yourself.

/ Most Useful Minor Additions to Tractor #197  
Chains from the top link of my Kubota B7510 to the leading corners of the 4' Bush Hog. I bought the chain plates online from Sam's Bolens. The arrangement makes level control for mowing very simple, especially when I need to hop rocks from time to time in the 25 acres of young trees we tend.

/ Most Useful Minor Additions to Tractor #198  
The mirror idea is great. Have a set for my Ferrari but have been doing a lot of brush work and have not gotten them on for fear of ripping them off. Thinking about something to allow them to fold out of the way but have not really sat down to work out the bugs.

/ Most Useful Minor Additions to Tractor #199