Moving hay bales (3x3x8 1000lbs) w/ L3400

/ Moving hay bales (3x3x8 1000lbs) w/ L3400 #21  
Terry if you want to invest some money, some labor and some time, you can buy the SSQA loader parts (about $400) Then convert your existing pin on bucket to SSQA for about $125. You can read about it here. You do have to have an angle grinder with cut off wheels and a welder or a friend that has these things, but it an be done. Then get your hay spear or pallet forks, which ever you think would be best and you are set up. AND you are set up for moving lots of things with forks, and even a grapple later later on.. I was very disappointed I did not get SSQA to start with on my L3400hst, but I did not know any better. It would not have cost much up front originally, and very little in monthly payment.. Oh well, live and learn.

But let me tell you these other implements are worth having. And a system on the front of your loader to change implements in a few seconds is a joy to use. You can go back and forth with buckets, spears, forks and grapples many times in a days work. Changing out pin out implements is for the birds, and I mean birds you don't like. Changing out a pin out implement by your self is a ROYAL PITA. So, it is your money, your time and your need. By the way I still have my Kubota 60 inch bucket I converted, and enjoy using it to dig with as it is smaller than my Kioti OEM bucket. Good luck.

James K0UA