Mow Deck Spray - this stuff works!

/ Mow Deck Spray - this stuff works! #11  
Gotta try this stuff for myself. Cleaned the deck twice so far this season, pain in the butt.

/ Mow Deck Spray - this stuff works! #12  
just ordered some for the massey and cub...hope it works...that massey deck is heavy!

/ Mow Deck Spray - this stuff works! #13  
I bought a can to try. Hope it works! Some people on the MTF forum don't have anything good to say about it though. We'll see.

Dave

/ Mow Deck Spray - this stuff works! #14  
My 7HP Husqvarna Push Mower mows everything from the usually damp back yard to the inside of the dog run. If this stuff is gonna work, this will surely be a good test for it!

-Larry

Dascro said:
I bought a can to try. Hope it works! Some people on the MTF forum don't have anything good to say about it though. We'll see.

Dave

/ Mow Deck Spray - this stuff works! #15  
Well, I used the 2550 today with the mower deck treated for the first time with Mo Deck.

The grass was longer than I like it to get (due to a few days of rain) and it was typical early spring grass.

As of now, I would have to say that I think the Mo Deck did help keep the deck cleaner with less grass accumulations. Nothing dramatic though. There still was some accumulations, but they seemed less than before treatment.

I'll use it for a while and then clean the deck and put another treatment on. According to the directions on the can, subsequent treatments reduce accumulations and make cleaning easier.

Dave

/ Mow Deck Spray - this stuff works!
I really hope it works as good for ya'll as it did for me.

Mowed again yesterday and there was definitely less accumulation.

I'm gonna keep using it and see if it really does make more of a difference over time.

/ Mow Deck Spray - this stuff works! #17  
I had been meaning to get some of this for a while now. I have a terrible problem with grass clippings sticking to the deck of my 48" mmm on my bx 1500. After every cutting, I had to scrape shovels-full of grass off the underside of the deck-a real pain. After seeing this most recent thread, I finally made a trip to TSC and bought the last two cans on the shelf. I removed the mmm and scraped the deck as best I could without tearing up the paint too much, then I put almost the whole can of Mo-Deck on it. That was about a week ago. Yesterday was the first time I mowed with the bx1500 since then. I cut for over an hour. Now, it has been dry around here lately, but even so, I was shocked when I rolled the tractor up on the ramps and crawled underneath to clean the deck. There was almost no buildup of clippings! I was pleasantly surprised and will be applying another coat of mo-deck when the mmm comes off for 300 hr service soon (currently at 295).

I agree that, at least for me, this stuff works!

/ Mow Deck Spray - this stuff works! #18  
Pam cooking oil will do a better job, and is much cheaper

/ Mow Deck Spray - this stuff works! #19  
After nearly a full season of use with the Mo Deck spray, I have to say that overall, and despite my initial impressions, I am disappointed in how it performs. I don't believe it kept the underside of the deck any cleaner than it would have been without treating it with the Mo Deck.

Hope others have better experience with it.

Dave

/ Mow Deck Spray - this stuff works! #20  
Dascro said:
After nearly a full season of use with the Mo Deck spray, I have to say that overall, and despite my initial impressions, I am disappointed in how it performs. I don't believe it kept the underside of the deck any cleaner than it would have been without treating it with the Mo Deck.

Hope others have better experience with it.

Dave

I'm sorry to say that I have to agree. My experience has been the same as yours. I guess what I thought was improvement initially was just very dry grass.