Mow Deck Spray - this stuff works!

/ Mow Deck Spray - this stuff works! #21  
Just bought some of this stuff at Tractor Supply Co. to spray on my Father-in-laws brand spaking new LA115! Hope initial application helps the deck out. This stuff does not harm the deck paint right? Using the rest of teh can on my Murray Ultra self propelled walk behind. With the mulching baffle on it always clogs up.

/ Mow Deck Spray - this stuff works! #22  
Hi All!

Ted here from MDI Products. I would like to clear up so misconceptions I see and hear on the web blogs about our products.

Our product repels anything that is wet. It works better on a non painted mower deck because the product will come off when the paint wares off! The guy who said it only works on painted surfaces is 100% misinformed. MO-DECK is not an oil or vegetable spray. We are not a graphite product. We are a polymer that sticks to any surface and will reduce anything that is wet from sticking. Everyone is trying to copy our product because I had a great idea! Walmart, Tractor, Sears, Ariens and others have tested and approved our sprays. We invented MO-DECK 11 years ago to solve the wet problem and realize that if everyone liked Ford we would have no Chevey's ! Thanks for letting me clear up some questions and write me at our web site if you have any questions. Thank You Tractorbynet folks.

Ted Brassard
MDI Products.llc
36 Hovey Rd
Monson, Ma 01057
MDI Products leaders in no stick technology
Phone 413-433-3663
Toll Free Fax 866-323-4832

/ Mow Deck Spray - this stuff works! #23  
How often is Mo-Deck applied to the underside of your deck? Is this a one-time application (multiple coats), once a season, or you need to spray it on before every mowing? Thanks for the clarification.

/ Mow Deck Spray - this stuff works! #24  
Save yourself some money use Pam cooking spray about three times a season..