Mpower 100p w/loader experience

/ Mpower 100p w/loader experience #21  
Thanks for the clarification. I don't suppose you have a service manual in PDF? I wish you were in FL. You sound quite knowledgeable.

sorry they stopped doing the pdf two years ago. the tym manual will be sufficient for the most part

/ Mpower 100p w/loader experience #22  
1-866-725-2119

Triple D

This is another

5841 North Highway 441

Ocala, FL 34478

Phone: (352) 732-8585

Fax: (352) 867-8366

/ Mpower 100p w/loader experience
No iv never herd of that and sounds like something is wrong with the splitter... the splitter is two buttons on the shifter.. it allows you to have a high and low range in each gear in each range.. comes in handy in the hay filed or any type of pto work.... bump up when you get into light hay or down when you come up to a thick windrow.. all without shifting

Id call bs on the lockout... sounds like a solenoid isn't working

Navasot , Okay so to circle back. 1H and 2H work fine from a stop. If you try and shuttle forward from a stop in 3H or 4H the machine gives a single audible beep and won't move. However if I'm running in motion in 2H and clutch shift to 3H it shifts fine and if I stop and try and start again in 3H then I get the same beep again. This makes sense in my head from a safety and wear POV but was curious of your thoughts.

/ Mpower 100p w/loader experience #24  
Navasot , Okay so to circle back. 1H and 2H work fine from a stop. If you try and shuttle forward from a stop in 3H or 4H the machine gives a single audible beep and won't move. However if I'm running in motion in 2H and clutch shift to 3H it shifts fine and if I stop and try and start again in 3H then I get the same beep again. This makes sense in my head from a safety and wear POV but was curious of your thoughts.

You need to use the clutch to start off either way. once your in motion is when you use the powershuttle... also I wouldn't recommend using the powershuttle while in high range over 1st gear I don't even like using it in 1st... that's a lot of unnecessary load to put on a transmission ..

to add I wouldn't even clutch and start in any higher gear than high one from a dead stop... its best for any to run through the gears and you are suppose to clutch between them all

/ Mpower 100p w/loader experience #25  
The beep is saying you shouldn't do that more or less lol sorry I misread the first time.. that sounds all in the right order

/ Mpower 100p w/loader experience #26  
Anyone have a link to the service manual? It was floating around on here a few years ago but I can’t find it.