Mpower 100p w/loader experience

/ Mpower 100p w/loader experience #11  
It should but in the world of engines and used tractors there no guarantee.... this just comes with the nature of a used machine that you have no past with

/ Mpower 100p w/loader experience
It should but in the world of engines and used tractors there no guarantee.... this just comes with the nature of a used machine that you have no past with

Okay can you help me with this. 100p is 32 forward and reverse speeds, right? There are four ranges and four speeds. That's 16. What am I missing. I read somewhere there is a power shift "splitter" what does that mean?

Also the seller stated there is a high speed lockout preventing you from using the high range but doesn't know how to disengage this. Anyone hear about this? They said they've seen this in multiple mforce 100's.

/ Mpower 100p w/loader experience #13  
No iv never herd of that and sounds like something is wrong with the splitter... the splitter is two buttons on the shifter.. it allows you to have a high and low range in each gear in each range.. comes in handy in the hay filed or any type of pto work.... bump up when you get into light hay or down when you come up to a thick windrow.. all without shifting

Id call bs on the lockout... sounds like a solenoid isn't working

/ Mpower 100p w/loader experience #14  
so basically 16x2=32 full gear selections

Another query. I couldn't find the manual but I did find the TYM T1003 manual online. It said engine oil / filter to be changed every 300 which isn't all that bad but it said Transmission OIL (separate line even from filter) to be changed every 200 hours. Is that legit? Might explain my above tranny issue as I suspect at 400 hours they've never changed the fluid, just filters.. I get the filters but every 200 hour sounds way too often. That's 20 gallons a change that I've gotta dump somewhere and it's not as easy to dispose as motor oil.

/ Mpower 100p w/loader experience #17  
so basically 16x2=32 full gear selections

I think it has 32 forward and 32 reverse. I think it has a creeper function. So 16 regular forward and 16 creeper forward the same in reverse. I could be wrong.

/ Mpower 100p w/loader experience #19  
Another query. I couldn't find the manual but I did find the TYM T1003 manual online. It said engine oil / filter to be changed every 300 which isn't all that bad but it said Transmission OIL (separate line even from filter) to be changed every 200 hours. Is that legit? Might explain my above tranny issue as I suspect at 400 hours they've never changed the fluid, just filters.. I get the filters but every 200 hour sounds way too often. That's 20 gallons a change that I've gotta dump somewhere and it's not as easy to dispose as motor oil.

The best thing you can do is ignore all that specifics.. if your not putting 250hours a year on the tractor just plan a full service once a spring as far as fluids and filters... you will still need to do regular maintenance like blowing out the radiator and heat exchanger and air filter, grease points, cleaning etc timely... I know one of the better dealers in Fl let me find you their number

/ Mpower 100p w/loader experience #20  
I think it has 32 forward and 32 reverse. I think it has a creeper function. So 16 regular forward and 16 creeper forward the same in reverse. I could be wrong.

right. Creep/low/medium/high 1234 with splitter in each gear