Muck boots

/ Muck boots
Congratulations. Usually when I bought a new pair of boots, I would wear them around the house and yard to break them in somewhat. Just a thought. Best wishes.

Probably not a lot of break-in required with rubber boots (unlike leather boots!), but I'll be wearing them out today to do some yard clean up.

/ Muck boots #22  
Nice boot Roy I have the same ones here and really like them. I do not do much walking in them most just around the house and on the tractor but I find them easy on and off.

/ Muck boots #23  
Muck Chore Boots for me, also. Since they slide on and off so quickly, I've stopped wearing my leather boots, unless I'm doing real rough work that I know would be rough on the rubber and neoprene Mucks. (A little common sense goes a long way.) Warm, dry, comfortable and good traction. What's not to like?

Joe

/ Muck boots
These are nice boots...wore them most of the day when cleaning up the back yard.
Do any of you leave them folded down after you pull 'em off? Or is that bad for the tops?

/ Muck boots #25  
Muck Boots...the "Chore" boot...Amazon.com: The Original MuckBoots Adult Chore Hi-Cut Boot: Shoes

Nice boots...pretty easy to get on...bit tougher to get off but that's more due to my gimpy leg and foot then the boot. A number of guys at work recommended them, BTW.
These are 15" tall....after a few months wear, I might pick up a pair of lowcut shoes. Same brand and material, just lower cut.

Have you seen a boot jack, Roy? I guess you folks down in the US have them, but I'm not sure. Great for taking off wet or muddy boots without getting covered in it. If you haven't heard of them I'll post some pics. They're easy to make if you're inclined to woodworking.

Sean

/ Muck boots #26  
I have the muckmasters. The rubber goes higher up on the sides so they do not fold over. I don't think it would hurt the neoprene but if you do have an easy way to keep them from folding over I think I would.

/ Muck boots #27  
I love my Muck boots...now. I have very wide, flat feet. My wife couldn't find wide sizes, so I believe my boots are just 1/2 size larger than I wear in shoes. The first day I wore them, they hurt for the first half hour, then felt fine, so I worked in them all day. After I took them off in the evening, my feet swelled to the point I couldn't walk for two days. Not kidding.

I broke them or my feet in by using them in short two-hour or so increments and wearing thin athletic socks instead of my customary wool work socks. I now wear them all day without problems, which is important because it's so wet in my part of the country that my leather boots sit on the shoe rack most of the time drying...Now that the boots and my feet have come to an understanding, they are outstanding footwear.