My apologies

/ My apologies #1  

Hillbilly

Platinum Member
Guys,
I was censored by one of the moderators.I posted a letter titled <font color=blue>IMMIGRANTS, NOT AMERICANS, MUST ADAPT </font color=blue>
I want to apologize to any of the politically correct I might have offended,including the moderators.
Again an apology from the right,er I mean Hillbilly.
Sorry

/ My apologies #2  
Hillbilly,

Yeah it sometimes bites you in the butt when you say what you want or do what you want,,,I do it all the time. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif I for one wouldn't worry about it. What's done is done. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif.

Darin

/ My apologies
Just trying to do my Patriotic chore.

/ My apologies #4  
Hillbilly, please feel free to send any "offensive" material you choose to me by private message.

/ My apologies #5  
Hillbilly, I didn't find your post offensive in the least. I feel the same way you do! Its a shame that some people are so thin skinned that they take offense at any little thing. By agreeing with you, this post will most likely be removed also.

/ My apologies #6  
It's not a matter of anybody being offended per-se, but it's a matter of potential problems with politically opinionated threads. We have in the past removed these types of threads, before and after they are destructive, and we will continue to do so. It's a touchy subject and while the majority of people here might agree with it, all it takes is one to change the tone into something I personally don't want to see.

/ My apologies #7  
Having been a moderator of boards, I would have to agree with Muhammad. I personally didnt see the thread, so I cant comment as to its content.

I will say however that alot of board mods delete ANY topic that has to do with politics, religion, abortion (religion related or not), etc. Those topics quickly degenerate, and do great harm to the sense of "community" that all boards try to establish.

So, dont think that the moderators might not have agreed personally with your post, its just they want to keep everyone feeling welcome and make sure that newcomers find a great place to seek knowledge. Nothing will drive people away faster than thread after thread of flames.

Jon

/ My apologies #8  
<font color=blue>Hillbilly</font color=blue>
Although I agree with your original 'censored' post, yes I saw it, I also have to agree with Muhammad and Jon. It is definitly 'off topic', for a tractor forum, but 'I' don't consider it 'just for fun'. It could easily cause an up rising and a heated argument that went on and on. A lot of us aren't used to biting our tongue, me included, when it comes to something that we believe in. Again, although I agree with the statement that it makes, I didn't expect to see it on TBN. I am sure that we have all gotten it in our e-mail at least a half dozen times since '9-11'. I have gotten it atleast 50 times. Same with all of the other internet jokes, we all get them. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif
Just my opinion. Have a wonderful day.

/ My apologies #9  
Too bad more people don't think like you Hillbilly. I think this country would be a whole lot better place. I agree with you 100%. Nowhere else in the world do they even try one bit to accomodate a foreigner.

/ My apologies
Thanks Bill for saying you agree with it,I thought maybe I was the only one that did....If I am the only one that agrees with it,I need to start spending my time elsewhere.