My B8200 is making a wining noise.

/ My B8200 is making a wining noise. #11  
In your case, if you have a hydro, that cheapo junk fluid will eventually destroy your hydrostat. I wouldn't use that crap for dust control.

Owner is using terms which are misleading. He has a manual transmission as he said in port #1. Not a HST. I think his use of the word HYDRO is referring to hydraulic fluid.

Likely he has an air leak in the suction side of the pump...... failing rubber hose or reused copper washer on a banjo fitting.

Dave M7040

/ My B8200 is making a wining noise.
I apologize for the typo. I should have said hydraulic fluid. That aside, you might be right about the rubber hose. I think it may be the original part as it looks cracked and dried out. Looks like I may have to drain things again and replace it. Since this is not under great pressure I should be able to get a piece of hose at the local NAPA, or do I need actual hydraulic line?

/ My B8200 is making a wining noise. #13  
I apologize for the typo. I should have said hydraulic fluid. That aside, you might be right about the rubber hose. I think it may be the original part as it looks cracked and dried out. Looks like I may have to drain things again and replace it. Since this is not under great pressure I should be able to get a piece of hose at the local NAPA, or do I need actual hydraulic line?

Take it off and look at it, Its probably reinforced so it does not collapse from the suction...

/ My B8200 is making a wining noise.
I think I may have it fixed. I ordered some new parts and installed them this afternoon. I drained the oil as I did before. While that was dripping I replaced the old rubber hose on the suction line and installed new o-rings on the banjo fitting. Next I installed a new screen filter and tightened everything up. Put the oil back in, started it up, and no noise. I haven't tested it with an attachment on yet, but it will lift my weight at an idle no problem.