My Kubota is causing me pain!

/ My Kubota is causing me pain! #31  
From that parts list it appears that they were thinking it wasn't sealing causing the pump to suck air.

/ My Kubota is causing me pain! #32  
The second page of that PDF describes the failure. A bearing moved inside the port block, causing the plate to come out of position. Sounds like they disassembled, repositioned bearing, and then reassembled using Loctite. About $50 in parts and $1600 in labor. I hope they are referencing what they did last time.

/ My Kubota is causing me pain! #33  
10 hrs @ $159/hr to find/fix a leak? Hmmm ... Why some of us won't let others tinker with our toys.

IMO dealer proximity is secondary to quality of service. I sure hope this comes out well, and that the problem doesn't repeat.

/ My Kubota is causing me pain! #34  
The second page of that PDF describes the failure. A bearing moved inside the port block, causing the plate to come out of position. Sounds like they disassembled, repositioned bearing, and then reassembled using Loctite. About $50 in parts and $1600 in labor. I hope they are referencing what they did last time.

I would say there is a good chance the same thing happened again. If that bearing moved out of position I think I would be replacing the bearing and/or the piece that it goes into. Using loctite to try to hold a bearing in place sounds like a cobble together repair job to me.

/ My Kubota is causing me pain! #35  
I would say there is a good chance the same thing happened again. If that bearing moved out of position I think I would be replacing the bearing and/or the piece that it goes into. Using loctite to try to hold a bearing in place sounds like a cobble together repair job to me.
I thought the loose bearing was caused by screw/bolts being loose, and those were Loctited when reassemble. Maybe.

/ My Kubota is causing me pain! #36  
I'd think that a new assessment into the previous repair is in order and will likely focus on resolving the issue. If I were to venture a guess I'd proffer that the part that that bearing goes in to is out of spec (why the bearing got loose to start with?). While many things are designed to be sufficiently held via chemical bonding (loctite) I don't believe that it's a good idea to solve a problem that's due to an out of spec manufacturing tolerance using such (if not specified by the manufacturer).

It's like the swash plate isn't being moved.

My Kioti had a leaking rear axle housing around 220 hrs. Dealer resealed the leaking side and the non-leaking side. Less than a year later the previously non-leaking side showed signs of leaking (at around 330 hrs). I recently had it back to them and they changed out axle casings: Kioti felt that there might have been a tolerance issue. I'm still a bit head-shy on this, but so far it's looking very dry. One just has to go until they can no longer. If the anxieties are too great then sell and get something else; but, getting another machine means acquiring a possible devil that you don't know. I believe that machines don't do so well if they're not used much.

/ My Kubota is causing me pain! #37  
On the old work order on page 2 there is a comment;
Service Centre Reference #002198,
it would be interesting to read that bulletin from Kubota discussing that issue.
With a service bulletin it is/was a known issue the locktite repair was a Kubota repair.
They may have a remachined part available now.

/ My Kubota is causing me pain! #38  
I leaning more towards your first dealer being the problem and not Kubota.

/ My Kubota is causing me pain! #39  
His first dealer didn’t do the repair. The second dealer handled the first and this current repair.

/ My Kubota is causing me pain! #40  
Hopefully Kubota makes this right as it's clearly not your fault that it broke. Does Kubota offer insurance like KTAC in Canada? If you do decide to keep it insurance would relieve any worries about the fix not being correct.