Front-End Loader My New Coldwater Front-End-Loader (FEL) experience

/ My New Coldwater Front-End-Loader (FEL) experience #21  
Good to know they are still in business, I had assumed they were not. I had planned to purchase their loader for my b7100hst, but figured they were kaput since Google turned up nothing. It lost them a sale in my case. But I had researched them and only heard good things from those that had them. It is impressive that such a quality tool made here in the states is priced at such a bargain imo.

/ My New Coldwater Front-End-Loader (FEL) experience #22  
He needs to hire a consultant who is a good website writer/coordinator.

Coldwater Tractors seems like a great business - with a totally useless PR face presented toward the modern online world. I think he could sell far more loaders with just a modest but reasonable web page.

I think you are right. The first place I go to find parts is the internet. If you are not on the net I don't know you exist. The last copy of "yellow pages" I used was in 1998.

Sounds like they make a good product. Let the world know.

/ My New Coldwater Front-End-Loader (FEL) experience #23  
Just to update I called today and was quoted $1800 + shipping for a loader for my Kubota B6200. He said they've never had one in and would have to do some fabrication on my own. **** if I'm going to fabricate I might as well build from scratch complete with subframe.

/ My New Coldwater Front-End-Loader (FEL) experience #24  
I think you are right. The first place I go to find parts is the internet. If you are not on the net I don't know you exist. The last copy of "yellow pages" I used was in 1998.

Sounds like they make a good product. Let the world know.
Reading old posts. About searching for independent companies. Seems like the little guys don't have enough resources to attract customers like the big guys can. A local business
can attract local customers, but I believe, nationally gaining customers is not so easy. I believe Amazon is now selling close to 50% of all on line sales. Walmart is now in game and has
lots of $$. How hard must it be to go nationally for little business person?

Cheers to all.....Just a thought from one guy....... Coffeeman