Name for my tractor

/ Name for my tractor #71  
My wife started calling my B2100 Lady Kubota. Not sure I like that one. I'll let it go and see how it fits over time.:confused:

/ Name for my tractor
Does your dog live in a doghouse made by ACME? :rolleyes:

No, but you can bet I'm going to put an ACME sign on it now that you've suggested it.

Over time I suspect my entire life will devolve to a Warner Bros. cartoon.

/ Name for my tractor #73  
I love this discussion and list of names. I like Wile E. Also loved the post about the guy who named his Ford, Henry and his Allis, Allice and Helen of Troy...
Bambi and Thumper were great ideas too.

I just bought an old Ford 1600. Ol' Blue is nice but already taken here. So is Henry. I'll need something different than those.

I'll be riding it around a bunch this month and get to know her.

Eventually I figure if I treat her right and listen close enough, she will tell me her name.

/ Name for my tractor
She will Adirondaquer. I did a google search for "ford nickname" and came up with some....

Tennessee (aka Tennessee Ernie Ford)
Gerald or Jerry (the ex president)
Whitey (aka Whitey Ford)
The Swamp Thing (aka Faith Ford whoever she is,some sort of historical person)
Red Belly (the old name for the 8n)

Good luck, it's not easy till it jumps out at you.

/ Name for my tractor #76  
lawn_king wrote: "My machine was lettered by a pro, and its no cheesy decal. I see you have 9 posts, we are a tight community here at tbn and express respect for each other in a big way. If you are looking to make friends here, you are not off to a very good start!"

As polo1665 and others have said, I had no intention of insulting lawn_king's tractor or his dog, and I also wasn't referring to the "Lexus Jade" graphics on his tractor.I was referring to "cheesy decals" in general, the kind that are printed on a one piece stick-on that generally starts to lift, peel and/or wrinkle after awhile and look crappy, not the vinyl lettering that is indeed professional quality.

/ Name for my tractor #78  
I don't know if it's official yet but my wife and I have been calling my M95 "The Other Woman" lately. :)

/ Name for my tractor #80  
I know its late in the game for naming your tractor, but I thought about the wetlands and pond you mentioned and thought of Loch Ness Monster or Munster or Nessie, (the monster's other name....)