Name for my tractor

/ Name for my tractor
Nessie! That's a good one. I'm sticking with the pumpkin though BUT, now I obviously have to get another tractor!!!!

I'm going to start another thread in rural living to think of a name for the farm.

/ Name for my tractor #82  
I call my L4240 "kubota" and his little brother B7800 "kubota, kubota". I also agree with Thomas (Wait until you really got stuck or bump your head or toe than names well flow.)

/ Name for my tractor
Leejohn, that's funny

We had a cow once we called Moo
She had a baby that we called MiniMoo and changed her name to Maximoo

/ Name for my tractor #84  
jimmyj that also funny. I forgot to say that was only there first name. Some times I well call them by there 1st and last. That last name can be long and never the same.

/ Name for my tractor #85  
Hey Jim,

Well, I've never been one to name inanimate objects...however we did just add a Kubota Lawn tractor to the fleet and it seems to be known as the "Baby Bota", so that may be changing.

I vote for a people name, and preferably a female one... how about Suzie...or Alice.... That way your wife can complain to her friend's that she fed up with you spending all your time with the "other woman"...

Just a thought...

/ Name for my tractor #86  
My wife wants to get Donky and name it Hole....you fill in the jokes....

/ Name for my tractor
Ha ha ha

Jeff, we have a donkey and man the jokes they just never stop.

hey, nice a**, that's a noisy a**, you sure have a hairy a**, that's a big a**, it never ends. Never thought of Hole though!

I have two Allis chalmers tractors too, they are already named "Pretty Allis and Ugly Allis" so the female thing is covered.