NAPA paint color match

/ NAPA paint color match #21  
A couple of the O'Riley's around here also mix paint.

/ NAPA paint color match #22  
I know this is an old thread but using the forum tools I found the paint color I was looking for. Thank you Akraven!

For anyone else who is looking for paint to match my NAPA store in Indianapolis mixes and puts in spray cans. Wayne is the guy to ask for he was very helpful....below is the location information. I am sure they will ship if needed.

5421 W Southern Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46241
(317) 247 - 1331
My Preferred Store

/ NAPA paint color match #24  
Also is a pic a a bracket I added to hold front quick connect couplers that I painted.

I realize this is an ooold post, but wondering how you set up your quick connect/diverter connections. Did you get a diverter valve kit with joystick control, connect the quick connects to your remotes off the back of the tractor, etc.? I'm wanting to use a grapple on mine and will obviously need quick connects in front.

Also, thank you! for the NAPA paint code. Your painted pieces are a beautiful match.

/ NAPA paint color match
I realize this is an ooold post, but wondering how you set up your quick connect/diverter connections. Did you get a diverter valve kit with joystick control, connect the quick connects to your remotes off the back of the tractor, etc.? I'm wanting to use a grapple on mine and will obviously need quick connects in front.

Also, thank you! for the NAPA paint code. Your painted pieces are a beautiful match.
Glad the paint match worked for you! I have 2 remotes on the back of the tractor that are controlled by handles next to my seat from the factory. I just had a set of hoses made up in slightly larger diameter and ran them up front. The larger diameter was because of the distance involved. Has worked great since this original post was made.