National Farm Machinery Show, Louisville, KY

/ National Farm Machinery Show, Louisville, KY #11  
RockyMnt1,
THIS is the hitch you're referring to(see attached). It is definately made by Midwest Equipment in Harrisburg Ill. It will be debuted at the Louisville show and available in 4/maybe 5 colors. This picture is of a prototype that was at the Summer Louisville show. Jim said he hoped all the patent problems will be worked out by showtime.
I will be there on Thursday and Friday and will definately be taking a pic of this.
Jim mentioned in another post that he will be there with the quick hitch and some other goodies. I suspect one of them will be the hydraulic top link that you can see in the same picture attached. This rumor has not been confirmed as yet though /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Jerry

Attachments

• 234251-toplink2.JPG
    234251-toplink2.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 116
   / National Farm Machinery Show, Louisville, KY #12  
RockyMnt1,
As far as constuction, Jim has made so many improvements, it probably doesn't even come close to what I saw at Louisville last year. But I was impressed at it's quality. One of the things I saw, one handle to lock and unlock implements. Jim also mentioned that the bottom hooks locked from the bottom instead of the top. Seems if the implement was on somewhat of a bind this might make it easier to unhook, but I don't have one, so I don't know about that.
I even tried to buy his prototype that a few of his guys "threw together" for the show /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif He didn't go for it though.
I've seen the others in action, but not this one. I think this will be easiest of all the one-piece hitches to use. And you only have the expense of the one piece.

Just my thoughts
Jerry

/ National Farm Machinery Show, Louisville, KY #13  
More pics of it

Attachments

• 234255-Hitch1a.JPG
    234255-Hitch1a.JPG
    81.8 KB · Views: 126
   / National Farm Machinery Show, Louisville, KY #14  
Another

Attachments

• 234256-Hitch2a.jpg
    234256-Hitch2a.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 105
   / National Farm Machinery Show, Louisville, KY #15  
One more

Attachments

• 234257-Hitch3a.jpg
    234257-Hitch3a.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 97
   / National Farm Machinery Show, Louisville, KY #16  
Thanks Inspector!! That's the one I am looking for!!! Please make sure that your camera is charged before
you go to the show. The rest of us are depending on you. And thanks for volunteering to post pics and
info upon your return. Have a great time.

/ National Farm Machinery Show, Louisville, KY #17  
Return my foot.............I have the laptop charged up and ready to go /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Probably take both cameras........one for the posts Thursday night and one for the posts for when I do return. The laptop doesn't have a USB port to download them

/ National Farm Machinery Show, Louisville, KY
I'm glad Jerry is going to be there to take pictures for us all, since I won't have time to look at anything but the Bush Hog front end loader.

What part of Woodland Park to you live in? We lived in Buena Vista for 2 1/2 years, and The Springs for 2 1/2 years. Do you happen to know Randy and Andrea Matthews? They live in Woodland Park on HWY24 just west of town.

/ National Farm Machinery Show, Louisville, KY
Jerry - If you make it over to the Bush Hog display, can you check to make sure they actually do have their model M246 Front End Loader on display? If they don't then it will save me the trouble of stopping for nothing. Thanks.