National Farm Machinery Show, Louisville, KY

/ National Farm Machinery Show, Louisville, KY
Well, I don't see any pictures from Jerry yet. Trouble with the camera or laptop maybe?

My plans have changed. Due to sickness , myself included, the Valentine's get away has been canceled. I do hope to feel good enough to make it to the show sometime on Sat Feb 15, but don't know when I'll be there. If I do make it, it will probably be mid afternoon.

/ National Farm Machinery Show, Louisville, KY #22  
Danny,
You hit the nail on the head.........laptop troubles. Could not access my ISP. The hotel said it was trouble with my laptop, NOT their phone system. Hmmmm.......dials right up here at home. Then had a house full of company after I got home at noon Saturday.
Anyway, yes they did have a M246 on display on a Kubota L3130. Unfortunately the disks I took must have had a problem as well. I was only able to salvage 3-4 pics and none of the loader.

Jerry

/ National Farm Machinery Show, Louisville, KY
Thanks for trying Jerry. Don't worry about the pictures. We made it down there Sat afternoon and saw the M246 and looked it over good. I think I'll be buying one soon! I also had the pleasure of meeting Rick of RBManufacturing. We had a horrible drive back though, I-65 was a sheet of ice and it took us over 3 hours to go 70 miles! We were in our 2WD pickup with no weight in the back. The wind was enough to blow us sideways a couple times.

/ National Farm Machinery Show, Louisville, KY #24  
Jerry,

Sorry to hear of your PC/camera/disk problems. I hope you had a good time nonetheless. Did you get to see the Midwest quick hitch and top/tilt mechanism?