Need Advice: Kubota M9000 or JD 5525

/ Need Advice: Kubota M9000 or JD 5525 #21  
On paper the Kubota looks like a stronger machine but that doesn’t mean a thing to me as close as they are. I would go with what ever machine and dealer you like better. I have had my Kubota M9000 a couple years now and have been very happy with it. The only trouble I have had with it is both my head lights bulbs went out soon after I got it but that’s about it. The engine is smooth and quiet with plenty of power. I do feel that it is a more basic tractor especially when I compare it to my friends JD 6410 and 7610.

When I bought mine the price difference between the Kubota and Deere wasn’t even close so my choice was between the M9000 and the NH TN75. The Kubota dealer cut off another $2000 and sealed the deal. I’ve been happy with it.

One last thing. I have an electrical auto leveling bucket on my skid steer that I can turn off and on with the press of a button. It’s great but I rarely use it because it’s so easy to manually keep the loader level. When I do use it it is only when using the forks so for me this wouldn’t be a big deal but I would want the skid steer style quick attach for any loader I bought. Partly because I have a skid steer that uses this for attachments but also because skid steer attachments are so common and easy to find or rent now. I believe Kubota uses the universal quick attach on the smaller machines but then goes to their own quick attach with M8200 and up. Please correct me if I’m wrong. Does the loader your looking at use the skid steer style quick attach?

Eric