Buying Advice NEED HELP SPENDING MONEY

/ NEED HELP SPENDING MONEY
I agree with so many different responces. It also seems that others have had great experiences with their old 53 jubilees. you are correct by saying that the 3pt hitch is butter smooth, infact that is a bit scary to me. I don't know what to expect from the 3700 under working conditions. My Jubilee has power steering and a high/low tranny. My wife wants to keep it , but then again she hasn't been spoiled by the comforts of new. Getting back to the weight of the grand L , Am I correct by assuming that all that weight for mowing is not an issue. I also thought about having a set of turfs in front if the r4's ripped in tight turns. I thought it would be no big deal to lower the loader to raise the front and do a quick pit stop and a tire change if I needed . Has anyone ever used turfs up front and R4s in the rear? just a thought. Another question I have is everyone seems to running a 5ft brush hog on 3540s . Is a 6 footer to much? Then again I'm not chopping trees, I'm mowing hay. please help me out. thanks

/ NEED HELP SPENDING MONEY #12  
Don't know if you can mix turfs up front with R4's in back... you'd at least need to find a front turf tire size that has the same diameter as what having R4's in front would be... otherwise your 4WD will bind up or slip and may cause damage to the drivetrain, to say nothing about causing the turf damage you're trying to avoid.

But, if 90% of your seat time is mowing, you may have answered your own question... why wouldn't you just get turfs all around?

It would be equally important to detach the loader - a 2 minute job - when mowing your lawn. That will take a lot of weight off the front axle.

Regarding the 3540 horsepower and your 6 ft. cutter, remember, it's partly a function of how often you mow. Mow your field 3-4 times a year, as you say, and you'll probably be fine.

/ NEED HELP SPENDING MONEY #13  
Why not just move up to the 3940 and you won't have any issues with the 6 foot bushoog. Either way make sure you get the bigger loader for the 3540 and skid steer quick attach.

/ NEED HELP SPENDING MONEY #14  
Don't know if you can mix turfs up front with R4's in back... you'd at least need to find a front turf tire size that has the same diameter as what having R4's in front would be... otherwise your 4WD will bind up or slip and may cause damage to the drivetrain, to say nothing about causing the turf damage you're trying to avoid.

But, if 90% of your seat time is mowing, you may have answered your own question... why wouldn't you just get turfs all around?

It would be equally important to detach the loader - a 2 minute job - when mowing your lawn. That will take a lot of weight off the front axle.

Regarding the 3540 horsepower and your 6 ft. cutter, remember, it's partly a function of how often you mow. Mow your field 3-4 times a year, as you say, and you'll probably be fine.

We use Ags tires on the front and turfs on the back of our MF375 and it works quite well, so mixing front and back can be done keeping in mind matching the sizes correctly.

It is worth considering Turfs all around as many on here like them. We have too many inclines on our property.

Removing the FEL is incredibly easy on Kubotas and I routinely remove mine as it is much more maneuverable and rides smoother.

Bush Hog sizing is going to depend on the type you are going to use as well as what you will mow and as mentioned how often.