Need help to indentify this tractor

/ Need help to indentify this tractor #1  

rustydollar

Silver Member
Tractor
Satoh S650G
Google search returns nada, is anyone able to indentify the manufacture, model and year this tractor was made.

All I have at the moment are these pictures that a neighbour brought over, says the tractor can be had for scrap price.

Not sure if the Wabco decal belongs or if someone stuck it on.

IMG_1757.jpg

IMG_1758.jpg

IMG_1756.jpg

Screenshot_from_2018-06-27_14-44-28.png

/ Need help to indentify this tractor #2  
Mate... that looks like a scratch-built doodlebug. (and that's being unkind to the original doodlebugs)

Don't get me wrong, it takes skill to cobble together a working tractor from whatever is 'around. But it looks like Frankenstein's Monster.

/ Need help to indentify this tractor #3  
I wonder if it started life as an industrial tug?

/ Need help to indentify this tractor #4  
I think it looks a little too well balanced and proportioned to be a typical homemade unit. Only the hydraulics really look like a cobble, and not that badly at that.

I'd say haul it home and look for a data plate. Looks like a simple straight forward mechanical machine, and should be able to be worked on from basic principles...?

/ Need help to indentify this tractor #5  
Pretty cool looking. Does look like it was meant to tow but the loader looks to be the same vintage as the rest of the machine. The only thing I see cobbled on is the hydraulic pump and controls.

WABCO = Westinghouse Air Brake Company

/ Need help to indentify this tractor
I wonder if it started life as an industrial tug?

I think you nailed it, I'll be having a telephone chat with the owner later today, his father in law provided the pictures but said they know nothing about the little tractor it came with a property purchase.

The rear tires, Power King Towmax kinda gives it away as to a previous live as a tug, I'm curious about fuel type and transmission.

Pretty cool looking. Does look like it was meant to tow but the loader looks to be the same vintage as the rest of the machine. The only thing I see cobbled on is the hydraulic pump and controls.

WABCO = Westinghouse Air Brake Company

I sent a few pictures to Wabco thinking someone there might be old enough to recognize the machine but haven't heard back. Made contact with the owner he told me they had it running last fall but could not drive it becuase the hydraulic slave for the clutch is not working, said the engine is British but could not remember it name.

He's going to send me more pictures this evening, also told me a $50.00 bill buys the tractor, now to hunt up a trailer.

I'll post the new pictures once I have them, still would like to identify the engine.

I had earlier today sent those pictures to Terramite, here's their reply.

Gill
That is not one of our Terramite

Terraquip Construction Products
304-776-4231