Need help to indentify this tractor

/ Need help to indentify this tractor #11  
I sent a few pictures to Wabco thinking someone there might be old enough to recognize the machine but haven't heard back. Made contact with the owner he told me they had it running last fall but could not drive it becuase the hydraulic slave for the clutch is not working, said the engine is British but could not remember it name.

He's going to send me more pictures this evening, also told me a $50.00 bill buys the tractor, now to hunt up a trailer.

I'll post the new pictures once I have them, still would like to identify the engine.

I hope you beat a path to pay him. A uhaul car trailer would haul it with ease. Just take a come along or winch.

/ Need help to indentify this tractor
No problem the tractor is will be mine, its not advertised.

No U-haul with in a two hour drive from my home, so even of I bob tailed it into the city and picked up a trailer the return would have to go to Brandon MB. I can probably borrow a trailer over the weekend.

As for Perkins wished it were, I've been researching English engine most of the day and the closest I found was the Standard Vanguard but the fuel pump on wrong side of the engine.

Owner thought the name of the engine started with a "T" but could not remember the full name just that is was British.

ard.png

/ Need help to indentify this tractor #14  
I'd pay $50 just for the seat! Great piece of yard art if nothing else...

/ Need help to indentify this tractor #17  
I had earlier today sent those pictures to Terramite, here's their reply.

Gill
That is not one of our Terramite

Terraquip Construction Products
304-776-4231
I wouldn't admit it if I was Terraquip either. :D

I would name it one-eye or cyclops or something. Have fun.

/ Need help to indentify this tractor
Woke up this morning to a fresh cup of coffee with the devils advocate sitting across the table from me, she pointed out that my Satoh S650G project was orphaned due to being unable to find parts for the engine.

I'm going to take a pass on this tempting gem and busy myself wit the few projects currently on the go.

Install automatic transmission into 96 Dodge Dakota then install the rebuilt hydro into my Allis 720 then rewire the Simp 9020. The build that still I've been longing for - essential oils.