Buying Advice Need help with importing a JD 5075E from India to USA.

/ Need help with importing a JD 5075E from India to USA. #31  
Even if you are EPA compliant, have you OWNED the tractor for long enough, OR put enough hours on to qualify as USED? There can be a BIG difference in import duty and other taxes. (The aim is to discourage grey/parrrallel commercial imports while allowing private imports).

/ Need help with importing a JD 5075E from India to USA. #32  
You can bet custom's will really take good care of ya

willy

/ Need help with importing a JD 5075E from India to USA. #33  
Freight for 20ft from China was $2,000. It was basically for a container that size, according to who I dealt with. You could fill it with pillows or in my case a 3.5ton excavator with a couple extra buckets.(y)
Key word is WAS. Not now. More like 5 grand today and climbing.

/ Need help with importing a JD 5075E from India to USA. #34  
Usually books threw the U.S. Post Office is the cheapest way
to send them but 17 lbs cost over $32
I feel sorry for people that are forced to move with the price of
freight now adays
I seen the price of a fan belt was $8.50 shipping $16

willy

/ Need help with importing a JD 5075E from India to USA. #35  
Usually books threw the U.S. Post Office is the cheapest way
to send them but 17 lbs cost over $32
I feel sorry for people that are forced to move with the price of
freight now adays
I seen the price of a fan belt was $8.50 shipping $16

willy

I can order a $20 item on Amazon with free shipping that ships from China and gets to my door in a couple weeks. If I wanted to send the same $20 item 60 miles away it would cost me $25!

/ Need help with importing a JD 5075E from India to USA. #36  
Key word is WAS. Not now. More like 5 grand today and climbing.
That $2000 price was only about 2 1/2 weeks ago.

/ Need help with importing a JD 5075E from India to USA. #37  
I'm posting here in regards to a tractor that I want to bring stateside. I own a John Deere 5075E in India, I want to bring one over to the United States. The one I own does not have a AC cab, the one I'm going to buy will have a AC cabin. They are the same model but one just has a cab. They also have the same engine, the engine name is PY3029U, I've attached the sticker of mine here.

I need help determining if this engine is EPA compliant and if I can bring this over to the United States. Also if anyone has any tips or tricks with importing or any contacts they could recommend to me, I'm very new to the importing space.

The model I'm planning on buying is the John Deere 5075E AC CABIN TREM IV. (Trem IV is an Indian emissions standard, as far as I'm aware)

Thanks for all the help in advance.
Won't the shipping cost be above 5,000usd? The savings just on shipping gives you that money to put towards a tractor already in country. I do not mean to criticize and this is just a thought.