need parts gurus fast help JD blower fitment

/ need parts gurus fast help JD blower fitment #11  
Looks good. I question that it came off of a 3320, as the lifting mechanisms in your pictures show the 855/955, 670/770, 790, 3005 style mount.

V8, I saw the attaching bracket you'll need listed on ebay the other day. It was just the bracket minus the short little PTO stub shaft.

/ need parts gurus fast help JD blower fitment
Yea after seeing your photo i also question that it came from a 3320. Before i went to go look at the unit I knew what the brackets should look like to fit the 55 series so when i saw the lifting arms on this guy i scooped it up.

Ill look for the bracket, what should i search X55 front bracket?

Thanks

/ need parts gurus fast help JD blower fitment #13  
Yea after seeing your photo i also question that it came from a 3320. Before i went to go look at the unit I knew what the brackets should look like to fit the 55 series so when i saw the lifting arms on this guy i scooped it up.

Ill look for the bracket, what should i search X55 front bracket?

Thanks
Search it by part number "AM106975" Also, I noticed there is a mid-to-bracket PTO shaft listed as well. Search "755"

One other thing I'm curious about... is the width between the frame rails on the 755 the same as the 955? The width of the bracket for the 955 is 11.5"

2013-03-14_18-33-39_949.jpg

Mechanos,

can you measure your hydraulic lift cylinder for me.

Bore dia:
Stroke Length:
Retracted length: pin to pin
Pin hold diameter:

Id like to get a generic lift cylinder instead of the JD one as they want $300.00 for it

/ need parts gurus fast help JD blower fitment #15  
Mechanos,

can you measure your hydraulic lift cylinder for me.

Bore dia:
Stroke Length:
Retracted length: pin to pin
Pin hold diameter:

Id like to get a generic lift cylinder instead of the JD one as they want $300.00 for it
Does this help?

Specification
Weight 6.64 LBS 3.01 Kg
Bore Diameter 2.500 IN
Rod Diameter 1.000 IN
Stroke 4.250 IN
Closed Length 9.842 IN
End Type-Rod & Cap 0101
Rod End Size 0.516 IN
Cap End Size 0.516 IN
Working Pressure 1,999.999 PSI

24960103.jpg

/ need parts gurus fast help JD blower fitment #16  
Search it by part number "AM106975" Also, I noticed there is a mid-to-bracket PTO shaft listed as well. Search "755"

One other thing I'm curious about... is the width between the frame rails on the 755 the same as the 955? The width of the bracket for the 955 is 11.5"

View attachment 308207

Inside bracket width on 755 is also 11.5 inches. Outside frame dimension is 14 inches.

Attachments

• Frame dim.jpg
    Frame dim.jpg
    230.7 KB · Views: 161
   / need parts gurus fast help JD blower fitment #18  
You will also need the Mid-to-bracket PTO shaft (AM102812). The bracket you linked to is actually the part number needed for the 55's, the P/N I listed above is the wrong one... it's for the 670/770. The ad in your link is a good value as it is 3 of the parts you need in one... if you were to buy that from Deere, you'd have to buy the bracket, the PTO stubby shaft thingy, and the lift cylinder as 3 separate parts; each of which would cost more than the listed price of that ad.

I am hoping i can use my MMM shaft or my tiller shaft.

/ need parts gurus fast help JD blower fitment #20  
I am hoping i can use my MMM shaft or my tiller shaft.

Hope in one hand and poop in the other.... see which one fills up first. :laughing:

MMM shaft won't work... it's way too short. The shaft needed to reach the front of the tractor is about twice the length of your MMM shaft. Your tiller shaft is, no doubt, for a rear mounted tiller and therefore would fit 1 3/8" - 6 spline PTO shaft. The mid PTO uses 1" - 15 spline, so the tiller shaft won't work either.