Need reviews from members for

/ Need reviews from members for
MUD??

untitled.pngimagesHZPED2F1.jpgimages.jpg

/ Need reviews from members for #12  
One thing you should check out is the adjustment of the cables from the joystick to the valve. Make sure they work smoothly and there are no kinks in the cables. Lubing them would be good too.

/ Need reviews from members for #13  
That is the stoutest tractor loader that they offer even compared to the 105. for now at least...

8560 is a beast.. iv always liked the open better than the cab but both are great machines.. one big thing is be sure when you engage the pto to be at idle... and put it in the gear don't ride it or feather it into pto

/ Need reviews from members for #14  
One thing you should check out is the adjustment of the cables from the joystick to the valve. Make sure they work smoothly and there are no kinks in the cables. Lubing them would be good too.

Jeremy,
Where you been? What do you mean cables from the joystick to the valve? Doesn't the valve have little solid rods with swivel ends like my 6520 with the ML275 loader has? I'm confused when folks say "cables".
hugs, Brandi

/ Need reviews from members for
That is the stoutest tractor loader that they offer even compared to the 105. for now at least...

8560 is a beast.. iv always liked the open better than the cab but both are great machines.. one big thing is be sure when you engage the pto to be at idle... and put it in the gear don't ride it or feather it into pto

The 5500 is similar when engaging PTO

/ Need reviews from members for #16  

What loader model loader are you referring to? What tractor is the 105 on? TractorData.com - information on all makes and models of tractors shows the ML278 loader on the 8560 lifts 3460 pounds to full height. My ML275 on my 6520's specs. says it lifts 3900 pounds to full height.
hugs, Brandi

/ Need reviews from members for #17  
What loader model loader are you referring to? What tractor is the 105 on? TractorData.com - information on all makes and models of tractors shows the ML278 loader on the 8560 lifts 3460 pounds to full height. My ML275 on my 6520's specs. says it lifts 3900 pounds to full height.
hugs, Brandi

I believe that he is talking about the 105hp machine.

The mPower 85 is rated at 4100lb to full height by Mahindra. The mForce105 is rated at 4129lb to full height, so I'm not sure why he thinks that the mPower is stronger? Seem very close to me and the mForce lifts 10" higher and has more breakout force. The mForce is a stronger loader going by the specs that I'm looking at. They are all at the top end of their class spec wise.

Maybe he will inform us?? :confused3:

/ Need reviews from members for #18  
I believe that he is talking about the 105hp machine.

The mPower 85 is rated at 4100lb to full height by Mahindra. The mForce105 is rated at 4129lb to full height, so I'm not sure why he thinks that the mPower is stronger? Seem very close to me and the mForce lifts 10" higher and has more breakout force. The mForce is a stronger loader going by the specs that I'm looking at. They are all at the top end of their class spec wise.

Maybe he will inform us?? :confused3:
:confused3:
hugs, Brandi

/ Need reviews from members for #19  
hugs, Brandi

The 278 loader went on the 8560 2wd. The 283 went on the 8560 4wd and the 285 went on the 8560 4wd Cab. Paper says the 105L and 285 are about the same but the 285 is built much heavier... iv worked both loaders also putting them to the test... the 8560/Mpower is put together to hold and move the weight better and has a much smoother loader valve.. if they were both sitting still and lifting at the pins the 105 would have a slight advantage and im not even sure it would still lift more but when both are put to work in a real life situation the 285/85hp tractor performs better..

/ Need reviews from members for #20  
hugs, Brandi

The 278 loader went on the 8560 2wd. The 283 went on the 8560 4wd and the 285 went on the 8560 4wd Cab. Paper says the 105L and 285 are about the same but the 285 is built much heavier... iv worked both loaders also putting them to the test... the 8560/Mpower is put together to hold and move the weight better and has a much smoother loader valve.. if they were both sitting still and lifting at the pins the 105 would have a slight advantage and im not even sure it would still lift more but when both are put to work in a real life situation the 285/85hp tractor performs better..