Need reviews from members for

/ Need reviews from members for #21  
Perfect example of real world use vs specs.

Thank you for the explanation. :thumbsup:

/ Need reviews from members for
Kneedeep,
Buy it or show us where it is. All of us 20 series owners will vouch that it is a monster of a tractor. I thought discing helped air out the moisture out of dirt and dry it out faster?
hugs, Brandi

Here it is!

20170419_160609_001.jpg

20170422_075053.jpg

/ Need reviews from members for #23  
nice tractor there! did you have them swap the rear wheels around for shorter rear in width? seems front tires are wider than the back at moment? or picture playing tricks on me?

nice tractor there! did you have them swap the rear wheels around for shorter rear in width? seems front tires are wider than the back at moment? or picture playing tricks on me?

Its the angle, front and rear are same OD. I'm leaving it that way so my ground equipment will work from the 5500 days. The DoAll, Chiesel and Mower will cover the tire tracks the way they are. Besides, it barely fits my trailer!

8560 (5).jpg

20170419_160552_001.jpg

/ Need reviews from members for #25  
Now you need a dual tandem trailer! At least a flat deck trailer.
hugs, Brandi

Trailer is almost maxed out weight wise but width is 2" to spare! Figure if I cant get anything bigger on the trailer that I will not buy bigger!! LOL :laughing:
Hope this is the last tractor I will need to buy. Worked a long time to get a Cab, glad I did not buy the used open station 8560 couple years ago from same dealer. If this 8560 performs as well as the Mahindra 3510 and 5500 I won't need another tractor.
8560   (14).jpg8560   (12).jpg
Delta can ride to the fields and stay cool in the summer heat (lost Dixie 4 years ago to heat stroke following me planting millet ). She is a great companion to have and she also picks up stuff I drop or have difficulty picking up due to bad knees and ankle (tools, shoes, any trash, keys, ducks, dove, empty shotshells, etc! )

Last edited:
   / Need reviews from members for #27  
Dogs warm your heart. Tractor dogs do that and keep you company too, while having fun.
hugs, Brandi

They do, don't they!
Only if they lived longer. Since I got married only have had 3 dogs- Delta, the tractor dog and a pair of Labs.

Maggie (Yellow F) and Dixie (Black F)

Feb2011 - Mar2012 (25).JPG

I had to Maggie down a month after Dad passed, heat got Dixie the summer before. RIP

Both hunted, Maggie was a sweet & gentle dog but Dixie was all hunt and fight, no personality. Guess which was my favorite??

DSC07692.JPGDSC07694.JPGIMG_20131214_073531_371.jpg

Your right, Maggie would NOT retrieve any dummies. Real birds only, she had a look when asked to FETCH a dummy, sort of like- "You kidding- won't waste my time playing fetch, lets go to the woods"!

Dixie would sneak up on anybody and nip the back of your legs, leaving a nasty little bruise. In the Duck Blind or Dove Field, she was all business- no play. Would fight every dog she met, bullied Maggie 5 years her senior.