Buying Advice Need tie breaker on Kioti CS2410, CK2510, Kobuta BK25D, or B2601

/ Need tie breaker on Kioti CS2410, CK2510, Kobuta BK25D, or B2601 #81  
Axel,
While I agree that the MF could be a good choice that is well suited for the OP's needs he has already made a purchase. Not everyone is going to buy the same brand as you for what ever reason. The Kubota should serve him well just as your Massey Ferguson should serve you well. I would not wonder about it as it is a waste of your time.

Greetings jenkinsph. Understanding people and their decisions is not only interesting, but also the basis of my career. Take as an example JFoy. In an early post he mentioned a specific small group of brand/models he was considering. In a slightly later post he mentioned his checking with dealers and his discoveries. In yet a later post he mentioned the top names in brand recognition which included Massey but it was the only one he had not described in his initial considerations. So logically I inquired. The fact he considered Massey one of the premier brands, but didn't describe his contact with a Massey dealer . . . Indicated it was either a distance issue or lack of availability of dealers.

His later response further proves a point I ran into with Massey . . Great product but a very weak website and "some dealers" who are weak in product knowledge. By JFoy's followup response to my post I'd gather there was some very late-in-the-game communication errors and the term JFoy used confused the dealer into thinking JFoy was considering a 1700 series tractor instead of a GC1700 series . . Which completely explains the dealer's response because a 1700 series is considerably more money tban a GC1700 series.

My point is . . JFoy got a good product . . I like Kubota BX product. And the massey dealer missed an eeeeeeasy opportunity to compete for a customer. And my post helped my resesrch and understanding. If you think its about brand envy . . boy are you making a huge assumption error :)