Neophyte Massy Harris 44 owner

/ Neophyte Massy Harris 44 owner #11  
Welcome to TBN. Join the fun:thumbsup:

Two MH44's, huh. Glad to see that you saved them from the scrap heap. Way to go!!!

/ Neophyte Massy Harris 44 owner
Yep 2 of them, now the fun begins, looking for parts and such. I did get all the manuals from E-bay.
Any ideas were I might get stuff like oil filters, gaskets?

/ Neophyte Massy Harris 44 owner
Hi Dave

I traded a massey-harris 101 jr, that was left behind on the acerage that I bought plus 500 bucks, for one MH with the dozer blade and cultivator. The other I paid 3500 it came with a bus hog mower and a loader bucket, both are running, I figured that the attachments had the value. I sure would love to see your 3 point hitch, It sure would allow me to run a lot more attachments. Maybe if you got some pics? Or if shipping isn't to out of line I would consider purchasing it.

/ Neophyte Massy Harris 44 owner #16  
I will try to get some pics and see if I can figure out how to post them on here.

Dave

/ Neophyte Massy Harris 44 owner #17  
Carpenter:

Look forward to seeing your pictures. We had both a MH 44 and 33 on our south Georgia farm in the 1950's.

/ Neophyte Massy Harris 44 owner #18  
deffinately looking for the pics.. :)

/ Neophyte Massy Harris 44 owner #19  
Have you got a picture? My buddy has an older Massey Harris Ferguson of some kind. I thought it was a MHF 40 though, but I'll check. I thought the makes were either MH or MF until I saw his. Sure enough, it's a MHF.
rScotty