Never hooked up hydraulics, need help

/ Never hooked up hydraulics, need help #11  
I've been told that there is no 3rd party rear remote kit for the L4400 and that it is not possible to make one from typical parts either. I cannot confirm if this is true or not and I don't know if it applies to the 3400 or not. Where my L4400 remote fits against the diff housing is a very oddly shaped little niche which apparently requires the factory kit.

/ Never hooked up hydraulics, need help #12  
I've been told that there is no 3rd party rear remote kit for the L4400 and that it is not possible to make one from typical parts either. I cannot confirm if this is true or not and I don't know if it applies to the 3400 or not. Where my L4400 remote fits against the diff housing is a very oddly shaped little niche which apparently requires the factory kit.

/ Never hooked up hydraulics, need help #13  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I've been told that there is no 3rd party rear remote kit for the L4400 and that it is not possible to make one from typical parts either. I cannot confirm if this is true or not and I don't know if it applies to the 3400 or not. Where my L4400 remote fits against the diff housing is a very oddly shaped little niche which apparently requires the factory kit. )</font>

There is no third party bolt-on (using the factory mounts) rear remote kit for ANY Kubota that I know of. The same goes for New Holland and probably JD also.

What you have to do is go and purchase a valve like the Prince SV or equivalent and mount it on the ROPS or fender and plumb it up yourself. It's not hard if you know and understand what you are doing.

/ Never hooked up hydraulics, need help #14  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I've been told that there is no 3rd party rear remote kit for the L4400 and that it is not possible to make one from typical parts either. I cannot confirm if this is true or not and I don't know if it applies to the 3400 or not. Where my L4400 remote fits against the diff housing is a very oddly shaped little niche which apparently requires the factory kit. )</font>

There is no third party bolt-on (using the factory mounts) rear remote kit for ANY Kubota that I know of. The same goes for New Holland and probably JD also.

What you have to do is go and purchase a valve like the Prince SV or equivalent and mount it on the ROPS or fender and plumb it up yourself. It's not hard if you know and understand what you are doing.

/ Never hooked up hydraulics, need help #15  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( It's not hard if you know and understand what you are doing. )</font>

That would catagorically count me out! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Never hooked up hydraulics, need help #16  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( It's not hard if you know and understand what you are doing. )</font>

That would catagorically count me out! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Never hooked up hydraulics, need help
Think I'll just have to get the parts from Kubota for a whopping $632. That means $665 for the splitter and $632 for the hook up for a total of $1297. Now I can see why most people get a stand alone splitter. What else would I possibly use the rear remote for?

/ Never hooked up hydraulics, need help
Think I'll just have to get the parts from Kubota for a whopping $632. That means $665 for the splitter and $632 for the hook up for a total of $1297. Now I can see why most people get a stand alone splitter. What else would I possibly use the rear remote for?

/ Never hooked up hydraulics, need help #19  
The classic first use for a rear remote is for a hydraulic top link. Makes on-the-fly adjustments of the rear top link possible - very helpful for rear box blades, rear blades, mowers, three point hitch boom poles, etc.

Again, Carter & Carter have made a name for themselves as the quick answer to rear hydraulics for compact tractors.

/ Never hooked up hydraulics, need help #20  
The classic first use for a rear remote is for a hydraulic top link. Makes on-the-fly adjustments of the rear top link possible - very helpful for rear box blades, rear blades, mowers, three point hitch boom poles, etc.

Again, Carter & Carter have made a name for themselves as the quick answer to rear hydraulics for compact tractors.