New 1025 arrived today

/ New 1025 arrived today #11  
I love my 1025r seat. It warns me when I am mowing to fast. My 200 lbs make the springs bottom out on rough ground. Wish it had stiffer springs.

Is your Frontier 2048 brush hog a shear pin or slip clutch style PTO. My dealer is telling me I need to buy the slip clutch style to avoid breaking shear pins
on start up. Am also concerned about shut down. What is your experience so far?

/ New 1025 arrived today #12  
There is a gentleman over on the ****************.com website who goes by the name of psrumors who worked with a spring manufacturer to get us springs designed for us "larger framed-big boned" folks. I installed mine on the 1026r about two weeks ago and what an incredible difference. I weigh about 220 and was constantly bottoming out even over the smallest bump.

Just go to the forums section and click "sub compact utility tractors (SCUT) and look for a topic titled "Custom Seat Springs for SCUTs and others" and you will see all of the testimonials and information on how to get the springs. I highly recommend them and it only takes about ten minutes to switch the springs over.

/ New 1025 arrived today #13  
There is a gentleman over on the ****************.com website who goes by the name of psrumors who worked with a spring manufacturer to get us springs designed for us "larger framed-big boned" folks. I installed mine on the 1026r about two weeks ago and what an incredible difference. I weigh about 220 and was constantly bottoming out even over the smallest bump.

Just go to the forums section and click "sub compact utility tractors (SCUT) and look for a topic titled "Custom Seat Springs for SCUTs and others" and you will see all of the testimonials and information on how to get the springs. I highly recommend them and it only takes about ten minutes to switch the springs over.

X2 psrumors springs are much better than JDs