New 2910 arrives this morning !!

/ New 2910 arrives this morning !! #11  
Re: Is it there yet!?!?!

T'ain't dark yet, Pete, he's still out there playin' in the cold./w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

BirdSig.jpg

/ New 2910 arrives this morning !! #12  

Bird, You're probably right. When Clementine arrived last winter my wife didn't see much of me for two days, and my office at work was wallpapered with Kubota brochures! Okay, I'll give him another few hours. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Pete

www.GatewayToVermont.com

/ New 2910 arrives this morning !! #13  
PAUL CONGRATS . KNOW U ARE EXCITED BUT DON'T U THINK 6:30 on a sunday morning is a tad early to be on computer waiting for delivery of your toy?/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif hey fellas if we don't hear from pauls soon, we better have MRS. PAUL CALL HIM INTO THE HOUSE. BIRD , 38 here in buffalo ny, and raining like the dickens, have not had any snow that needed plowing yet. and too wet to do anything else.the b2400 is going to rust up sitting in the garage. very strange weather for this part of the country for this time of year.

/ New 2910 arrives this morning !! #14  

Got my toy...err, tool in Jan last year...it was like 15 degrees out...and there I was, out in the yard playing....By the time I got in, i was just about frozen solid.

/ New 2910 arrives this morning !! #15  
Paul
Congrats on the new 2910. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Let us know how the tractor works with some pictures. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

18-30594-ronssig2.gif

/ New 2910 arrives this morning !! #16  

He did say he would be on it after dark...hope he took time for dinner. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ New 2910 arrives this morning !! #17  

THOMAS: it is way after dark now, and still no word from paul. should we notify the tractor patrol?

/ New 2910 arrives this morning !! #18  

If he's spending too much time on it maybe his wife will take it away and send it to me so she can see him. My wife wouldn't mind having me out of the house this winter.

/ New 2910 arrives this morning !! #19  
Congratulations, Paul. Just start digging holes and then filling them up. There's no law that says you have to actually do something useful with your tractor--is there? One of my favorite things is just driving around. Certainly jealous of your backhoe. I've been bugging Bob about them for over a year, but havent been able to justify it yet. Will you be using the tractor for snow? I use a 6' Woods backblade, which works quite well.

/ New 2910 arrives this morning !! #20  
Paul, Ain't life grand???? Congrats on your 2910, it will probably make you feel guilty having so much fun having to do your chores....LOL....It was in the mid 40's here today, but that sure didn't stop my 19 month old granddaughter and her grandpa from taking a spin on their new B2410.....she loves to raise and lower the loader........
Enjoy
Reddog