New 5083E

/ New 5083E #11  
Any trouble getting in or out with the buddy seat? How about it getting in the way of controls?
Thanks for the answer. I'd sure like to get one installed when I get mine.

/ New 5083E #12  
Nice tractor! I've got the Global/Euro style quick attach on my loader also, and I really like it.

/ New 5083E #13  
Congratulations on your new tractor, very nice and you will soon get use to it; love the buddy seat.:thumbsup:

/ New 5083E #14  
Any trouble getting in or out with the buddy seat? How about it getting in the way of controls?
Thanks for the answer. I'd sure like to get one installed when I get mine.

It folds back along the contour of the fender. You hardly notice that it's there. You can still move in and out of the cab even when the buddy seat is locked into place. Great feature! I've been using it to coax my wife into learning to drive that "great, big green thing"!

AKfish

/ New 5083E
No trouble at all when the seat is folded up, as other's have mentioned it fits the contour of the fender. As far as the control the seat bolt is close to the 4wd engagement handle, but doesn't keep it from being functional. I am very glad I opted for the seat. My wife and daughter both love it.

/ New 5083E #18  
Just saying, when people post the Parts Catalog number, it just goes to the home page of the parts catalog.

/ New 5083E #20  
All the buddy seats are the same, for my 6430 Premium it has the same seat as that 5083E.

Edit ; when you put the buddy seat on you drill through the cab.