New 5083E

/ New 5083E #21  
That gives me a search box looking for a model #. What seat are you using? "M"?

Sorry... as Edward pointed out the link just goes to the home page for JDparts. I didn't know that!

Yup, just plug in a M model. Go to the alphabetical listing and it's the "instructional seat". Part # 37 is the whole enchilada - field install kit. You can add it and go the catalog for the MSRP.

AKfish

/ New 5083E #22  
Found it!
Thank you all. Thats a big deal. I was a bit upset that my grandkids weren't going to be able to ride along.
Seriously, thanks a lot.
Dave

/ New 5083E #23  
266 - INSTRUCTIONAL SEAT (CAB) LVB25717 Field Installation Kit
Update: Sorry I missed your post where you had located the PN

Attachments

• LVP7279________UN09FEB06.gif
    LVP7279________UN09FEB06.gif
    30.4 KB · Views: 203
   / New 5083E #25  
Does anyone know if this will work on the 2011 model year?

I'm pretty sure it will, its the same cab. Other than a few changes with controls, but the cab is the same shape.

/ New 5083E
I was told by the dealer that for the 11 model the seat will work, he did say it took a little work with the 4wd handle. I guess the location is slighty different (inches maybe?). But I was told it would work. Again, they did leave the grab handle off that comes with the seat, only difference between the M and the E. My 2 year old loves it.

/ New 5083E #27  
Has anyone ever installed one on an open station? I realize it is not optimal, but perhaps better than riding on the fender. Have to train people somehow, and riding along and observing is how they start, but then I have to ride along too until they get the hang of it. Would not mind a seat.

/ New 5083E #28  
Has anyone ever installed one on an open station? I realize it is not optimal, but perhaps better than riding on the fender. Have to train people somehow, and riding along and observing is how they start, but then I have to ride along too until they get the hang of it. Would not mind a seat.

If you've got the flat-floor open station; can't imagine why it would be a problem.

AKfish

/ New 5083E #29  
Do you bolt it to the right fender on top of the label that says "never carry riders?"