New 87-in offset flail Victory tractors

/ New 87-in offset flail Victory tractors #11  
I know they used some parts from other countries but when I was looking I talked to them and thought for sure they said they are manufactured in China to their specs. I do remember thinking they were a good mower but Victory had one that was lighter for my tractor which was important to me.

But my memory is not anything someone should trust! :ROFLMAO:

/ New 87-in offset flail Victory tractors #12  
Sure wish I had one when mowing around edges of fields...you'll like it once you get use to it.

/ New 87-in offset flail Victory tractors #13  
I had an Italian made Ferri. It was a great mower. Very heavy built. Lost contract and sold it.

1693139647110.jpeg

/ New 87-in offset flail Victory tractors #14  
I had an Italian made Ferri. It was a great mower. Very heavy built. Lost contract and sold it.

View attachment 818144
You ever miss having it? I would think in your business it would come in handy from time to time. May even be nice to finish off the small stuff on the big clean up you are doing now.

/ New 87-in offset flail Victory tractors #15  
You ever miss having it? I would think in your business it would come in handy from time to time. May even be nice to finish off the small stuff on the big clean up you are doing now.

I never really became comfortable with it. I had a mowing contract for it for 3 years and was underbid. Sold it to a guy in Connecticut.
My CX-15 has proven to be the best mower I have ever owned and has enough side reach.
If I would do it again, I’d just but a whole tractor with a reach mower with a 4-5’ head.

/ New 87-in offset flail Victory tractors #16  
You have to watch those mowers. The amount of weight sticking out to the side and how it’ll change the balance of your tractor will surprise you

/ New 87-in offset flail Victory tractors #17  
It does certainly effect the balance and handling. I also find the outside end is requiring considerable playing with the hydraulics as the tractor mine is used on often does not have a float mode on the rear remotes.

/ New 87-in offset flail Victory tractors #18  
I think I am going with Nova. Theirs is Italian and cheaper than most. I'm only doing medium duty and 63". It's something like $3200 + tax. I would have already ordered it, but I shouldn't owe tax on a farm implement in Texas (they are out of Houston).
I saw the same when I tried to order from them. I canceled out. I looked up the address for "Nova Tractors" and it's a residence just North of Houston. Apparently, he drop ships and doesn't actually have anything in stock. So, I wonder what his delivery schedule is like. I didn't see anything on the site about deliveries. o_O

/ New 87-in offset flail Victory tractors #19  
It does certainly effect the balance and handling. I also find the outside end is requiring considerable playing with the hydraulics as the tractor mine is used on often does not have a float mode on the rear remotes.
Exactly why I rigged up a “float“ scenario on my Branson. Works well mainly because of the high internal leakage of my valve. But I used an electric over hydraulic solenoid valve to tie the ports of each cylinder together. I raise it up to full 90 degrees and flip a switch and let it fall.

/ New 87-in offset flail Victory tractors
Looks like a nice unit and I believe you're correct comes from Germany I was looking at them and talking to a distributor been looking at this for about 8 years now just couldn't get my head around the prices of a Woods that was probably made in China anyway. My brother is a retired Union welder he said the welds look really good and strong very well done. Says they have come a long way from what you used to look at Chinese products even 8 years ago the gentleman who sells this talk to me on the phone and said he's worked with them to get the quality up to America standards I think he's succeeded.