New Attachment

/ New Attachment #21  
why not rotate the bracket 90 degrees, eliminating the stress on the hoses as well?

OR 45 degrees would maybe work better. As you say photos are deceiving so if it works as is then it is good. Just be carefull with those ties to keep everything out of the way. I had put some tyraps, and rope on some hoses on my FEL to keep them away from the tire when turning. Well one day the ties loosened up or broke and while backing up and turning sharp the front tire grabbed two of the hoses and ripped them from the quick connect. Luckily all it broke was two male couplings. Now I have rerouted all of them to be out of the way without ties holding them.

/ New Attachment #22  
If your tractor is still under warranty, I would advise to check warranty policies on the tractor- loader with LS. In the event of a failure, as a result of use of that bucket. Just an idea.

/ New Attachment
If your tractor is still under warranty, I would advise to check warranty policies on the tractor- loader with LS. In the event of a failure, as a result of use of that bucket. Just an idea.

Why would I worry about the warranty using a stump bucket?? No difference in that and a root grapple. You can do just as much damage with the standard bucket, if not used properly. I'm not afraid to work my machine, I just try and use common sense!!

/ New Attachment #24  

why would you have a failure with that bucket?? my dealer sold me a 4 in 1 bucket for mine.

can't wait to see how it works was looking at them also ......

(there is way to many toys to buy for this tractor ...lol)

Jeff

/ New Attachment
Stump bucket was delivered today, and looks good and stout. Can't wait to get it in the dirt! It should perform well. I would think you would be more likely to do damage with the standard bucket, as you would with this one. All of the digging force is concentrated right in the center of the loader, as it should be. Unlike using the wide bucket and having the pressure exerted on a corner. That's how loaders get racked. I'll be willing to bet I'll get the back end off the ground, though !!!

/ New Attachment #26  
Some pics of the new stump bucket in action would be good!

/ New Attachment
Well, as luck would have it, the weather was nasty this morning. I did go unload my new stump bucket, and could not resist the urge to just dig something up. I was so wet everywhere it was ridiculous. I dig manage to dig up a few small trees, and a few small stumps. I think its going to work out fine. Can't wait to really try it out when it dries up a bit.
Here are a couple quick pics. The small saplings only take one stab, and pop right out!

Attachments

• 2013-01-16 09.58.11.jpg
    2013-01-16 09.58.11.jpg
    606.6 KB · Views: 213
  • 2013-01-16 10.38.13.jpg
    2013-01-16 10.38.13.jpg
    712.7 KB · Views: 225
   / New Attachment #28  
What diameter is the 'sapling' in the first picture? Looks like its between 4 and 6 inches?

/ New Attachment #30  
Yep, that's about what it was. One scoop took care of that one!

That says it all right there - I NEED one!!!

:)

Guess I better get the tractor first though....