New Bx tractors

/ New Bx tractors #11  
Gary Fowler said:
I love the rocker arm HST control as you dont need to move your foot looking for the right pedal. My brother in laws has a NH with split pedals that he prefer because he as a stiff knee and ankle so the rocking motion is more difficult. I guess it is just what you get used to. When I bought my B26 it was just get on and go, heel to go back and toe to go forward. When ever I drive his NH, I have to hunt for the right pedal to push all the time. To each his own but I prefer to have my foot solidly on the go pedal for quickly changing directions rather than hunt for a pedal.

Yup exactly what I was referring to in my previous post.

/ New Bx tractors #12  
While I was at the dealer the other day getting a new universal joint replaced in my MMM shaft I picked up new 70 series brochure.I compared it to my 60 series and its the same specs note for note.I do like the new seat and dash other than brake and foldable ROPS nothing else different though.I think Kubota is gonna ride this horse as long as they can kinda like the old saying if it aint broke don't fix it!!!!!!!!! I do wonder if you can swap out the dash with it not being a major hassle with the plug hook ups.Oh yeah a new steering wheel also.:cool2:

They may have to do something to counter JD's new attachment systems for mower and FEL.

How did you guys miss the new Quick attach FEL setup?

60194.jpg

60193.jpg

/ New Bx tractors #13  
Yeah, the quick attach with the forks and snow blade would be sweet, but I'm betting it sets you back a few bucks.

/ New Bx tractors #14  
It would be well worth it IMHO.

/ New Bx tractors #15  
The few pictures of the snow blade I've seen, I haven't spotted any hydraulic angle. Really???

/ New Bx tractors #16  
Quote ( I bet is setting you back a few bucks ) , never mind .

/ New Bx tractors #17  
That tool box set up looks sweet on that new BX, not sure about the plastic, but the mount looks like a bright idea

/ New Bx tractors
The reason I did not mention the quick attatch was most people have seen the pictures and if you are not wanting a loader whats the point.Just speaking of the Bx series tractor thats all.

/ New Bx tractors #19  
The reason I did not mention the quick attatch was most people have seen the pictures and if you are not wanting a loader whats the point.Just speaking of the Bx series tractor thats all.

Exactly, what is the point of getting a BX tractor if you're not going to get the loader? ;)

/ New Bx tractors
I agree a loader is handy and after owning a Bx2360 for over a year I also got a FEL but growing up my dad raised over 50 acres of soybeans and 35 acres of tobacco each year with a 4000 Ford diesel and we never owned a FEL.There are many 3ph implements that you can use with a Bx and never need a FEL.