New Bx tractors

/ New Bx tractors #31  
I surely would not want to support it in its current form, dealer chatter says they've had all kinds of adjustment problems with it. Kubota has also more or less held the line on pricing which is important on a BX being that the B20's are only marginally more expensive... but I to would like to see some kinda wiz bang feature to get the 100k+ people that own BX's to consider upgrading. There just has been no killer ugprade to get the guy with the BX2200's to make a move.

I was thinking they needed to do some top notch engineering and testing to get these perfected. Sounds like they still need work.

/ New Bx tractors #34  
94BULLITT said:
I like how the loader on the JD can be removed from the seat. I guess you drive off with the hoses connected.

All the fluid running out of those lines, for the operator that forgets, gives a whole new picture to, "nothing runs like a deere."

/ New Bx tractors #35  
No doubt the John Deere has some nice features, but I am pretty happy with what I have.

/ New Bx tractors #36  
I didn't like the loader usage part on the video either. Use the Kubota to break up the ground, then the Deere comes in and scoops it up. And you could tell the operator was purposely operating the loader incorrectly on the Kubota.

/ New Bx tractors #37  
No doubt the John Deere has some nice features, but I am pretty happy with what I have.

I'm very happy with my kubota as well. I wish the 3 pt stabilizers were not so clumsy but i haven't looked to see if anyones is better. I need to order some t handle ball locking pins and it should fix the problem

Dave

/ New Bx tractors #38  
I'm very happy with my kubota as well. I wish the 3 pt stabilizers were not so clumsy but i haven't looked to see if anyones is better. I need to order some t handle ball locking pins and it should fix the problem

Dave

I got some stabilizer bars from hodge, I haven't put them on yet due to the weather, but I really think I am going to like them. I don't know if I can post a link, so just check Stabilworks.

/ New Bx tractors #39  
I got some stabilizer bars from hodge, I haven't put them on yet due to the weather, but I really think I am going to like them. I don't know if I can post a link, so just check Stabilworks.

Those are cool I'll mention them to my buddy for his b2400. On my m8540 they use a similar design but have a pin with a funny spring loaded clip that is impossible to put on with gloves, low light, or standing up. I just need to order something like these pins. http://innovative-components.knobso...ocking-pins-f?&bc=100|3001135|3001348|3001111

Dave

/ New Bx tractors #40  
Those are cool I'll mention them to my buddy for his b2400. On my m8540 they use a similar design but have a pin with a funny spring loaded clip that is impossible to put on with gloves, low light, or standing up. I just need to order something like these pins. http://innovative-components.knobsource.com/item/all-categories-positive-locking-pins/sitive-locking-pins-t-handle-positive-locking-pins/1-2-t-handle-positive-locking-pins-f?&bc=100|3001135|3001348|3001111

Dave

Are you talking about a hair pin clip? My 4240 has one each stabilzer to lock the pin in. I don't use them.