New BX2380 rear tires are different profile?

/ New BX2380 rear tires are different profile? #21  
I would never have noticed this and my husband would have made a big deal out of it

/ New BX2380 rear tires are different profile? #22  
If you buy a $70k car and take a tape measure around to each wheel well and record the number, there will probably more variance than what the op has. It also matters how level your ground is. I saw the picture and I'm telling you that your concern is unfounded. It borders on neurotic. (To the op).

No, it does not matter at all how level the ground is. The oddity being discussed here is tire mould differences between manufacturers who purport to sell matching tire types and profiles. I do not know of the OP has the same kind of tire shape difference that I have on my BX2200 but it seems that he does. I have one very obviously round topped and the other very obviously flat (front tires.) The difference I see is WAY more than you will ever find among auto tires of the same listed size and profile. Not measured with a tape measure but rather the naked eye. Some people don't care if their tires are an obvious mismatch, some do. The degree of "concern" in this country is up to the owner. If it is neurotic to you, suggest you might want to go read other material instead.