New BX2380

/ New BX2380 #11  
I keep my loader on, so that's enough ballast. Otherwise I would need case weights up front.

My soil would never work with a 6' BB on my BX2200. I would drop it, and it would sit there and spin.

For grading loose soil, that's different. But I'd use a drag rake to do that.

Heck, my 4' BB will stop me. I've got heavy red clay. :)

/ New BX2380 #12  
Almost 25 hours on it now and almost all of it is mowing. Hooked up my 6 box blade today to move a little dirt in the garden and then clean up the gravel driveway. I was surprised but it handled it very well, I expected it to be too big/heavy. It痴 not something I would want to use on it every day but it did very well. View attachment 605130View attachment 605131

Say Monroe, is that two remotes I see peeking out the back of the 2380? Fairly unusual for that size tractor. You must have some serious applications in mind. No need for a loader since you have that on the larger Kubota...

/ New BX2380
I didn’t get a loader in the BX since I have one on the 5240 so if I ever use it for serious 3 point work I’ll have to get some front weights. The main plan for it though is grass mowing and filling in when the other tractor is tied up with another project.

Yes, there is two sets of rear remotes. I’ll probably get a hydraulic top link at some point and that will use one set. Really just got them because the cost wasn’t too much and I’d rather have them and not need them.

/ New BX2380 #14  
Good for you ! Adding remotes (at least on larger tractors) gets very pricey. If you could get them put on in the initial purchase more reasonably -- good.

/ New BX2380
The two remotes on my 5240 were quite a bit more expensive but I’ve not regretted having them. Very handy option to have.

/ New BX2380 #16  
^ x2

When I buy my upgrade, I am making sure it is loaded with remotes.

I don't want to be wishing (like some on here post -- especially lately!) that I had them down the road.