New BX24 is making hissing sounds??????

/ New BX24 is making hissing sounds?????? #11  
Fan Belt?

/ New BX24 is making hissing sounds?????? #12  
Fan Belt?

/ New BX24 is making hissing sounds?????? #13  
Jim,
I noticed that from Day 1 on My BX24. Mine appears to be coming from the rear somewhere. I believe it is normal.

/ New BX24 is making hissing sounds?????? #14  
Jim,
I noticed that from Day 1 on My BX24. Mine appears to be coming from the rear somewhere. I believe it is normal.

/ New BX24 is making hissing sounds?????? #15  
Is that where your radiator and hoses are located. May be a loose hose clamp.

/ New BX24 is making hissing sounds?????? #16  
Is that where your radiator and hoses are located. May be a loose hose clamp.

/ New BX24 is making hissing sounds?????? #17  
I can't answer your question, but it took me quite a number of operator hours to get used to the sounds of the BX when I purchased it new. I was used to a diesel engine, having one in a truck, but I wasn't used to the hydraulic sounds (for lack of another way to put it!). The HST and all just produce some "different" sounds. I never notice it now. I'm curious if the Grand L will make new sounds that seems weird to me?!
Terry

/ New BX24 is making hissing sounds?????? #18  
I can't answer your question, but it took me quite a number of operator hours to get used to the sounds of the BX when I purchased it new. I was used to a diesel engine, having one in a truck, but I wasn't used to the hydraulic sounds (for lack of another way to put it!). The HST and all just produce some "different" sounds. I never notice it now. I'm curious if the Grand L will make new sounds that seems weird to me?!
Terry

/ New BX24 is making hissing sounds?????? #19  
I had the same question for my dealer when he delivered my BX23, it makes a very distinctive hiss. I have come to like the sound though it also reminds me to check the hydro fluid.

/ New BX24 is making hissing sounds?????? #20  
I had the same question for my dealer when he delivered my BX23, it makes a very distinctive hiss. I have come to like the sound though it also reminds me to check the hydro fluid.