New cx2510 cab or used ck2610 cab?

/ New cx2510 cab or used ck2610 cab? #22  
A cab tractor without ac is going to suck come summer. Even with windows open, that cab soaks up some mean heat. And man, prices suck now days. My DK45 cab was only $26k back in 2011. I could only hazard a guess what an equivalent unit costs nowdays.

/ New cx2510 cab or used ck2610 cab? #23  
You guys really could use a front 3pt hitch supplier in the US. I really think it would be great for snowplowing and snowblowing.

Implements are also cheaper since it's a standard 3 pt hitch and not something proprietary like most mid PTO setups.

These front 3 pt hitches come with 540 or 1000 RPM PTO, a set or more of remotes, foldable arms when not in use and still loader compatible.

1696180698923.png

/ New cx2510 cab or used ck2610 cab? #24  
If you are contemplating a front mount blower the CK front axle is a much heavier stouter piece.
The 394 was $30,900, but you add the mid pto dealer installed and rim guard, brought it to 32,250. I want to get a front pto snowblower.
I'll certainly agree with that thought,
You guys really could use a front 3pt hitch supplier in the US. I really think it would be great for snowplowing and snowblowing.

Implements are also cheaper since it's a standard 3 pt hitch and not something proprietary like most mid PTO setups.

These front 3 pt hitches come with 540 or 1000 RPM PTO, a set or more of remotes, foldable arms when not in use and still loader compatible.

View attachment 824413

/ New cx2510 cab or used ck2610 cab? #25  
American dealers haven't caught on to the European front 3 point hitch, they'll probably blame "It's metric" or "Roundabouts don't work" argumentation like always :LOL:

/ New cx2510 cab or used ck2610 cab?
Decided to go new with the cx2510 as I feel the ck2610 is just way more then I need. So went to dealer today to get it ordered for delivery. They had a ck2620 cab next to a sold cx2510 cab and there is a big difference between they two. Asked price and dealer said $33,500. Was surprised it was only $3600 difference considering how much bigger it is. Then I look what comes stock over the Cx. It has telescopic 3pt arm's and adjustable 3pt tie points, has linked peddle, 2 rear remotes, 3 speed tranny, rear view mirror, independent pto (Cx has clutch)and led head lights. So for $3600 you get way more stock over the Cx on top of the obvious benifits of the larger tractor. So this has really got me thinking. Still believe it's way more then I need, but boy you get a lot for the money, or the Cx is over priced.

/ New cx2510 cab or used ck2610 cab? #27  
Just went through the same process earlier this year, came home with the CX cab. I added linked pedal, telescopic 3pt arms which came with pin type stabilizers, block heater and loaded R-4 tires. I test drove both, I saw no real advantage to the 3 range hydro for my usage, at 56" wide it would take up a bit to much space, the extra weight was a concern and my quote was almost 5k over the CX. I'm happy with the CX and I got a cab with heat,air, and sound system for 2k more than the other orange quoted for an open station of same size.

/ New cx2510 cab or used ck2610 cab? #28  
The CX tractors are nice subcompacts, sure beats sitting in the open freezin your rear end off in the winter. I suggested this to a friend of mine, but she bought the same tractor as I have, which I told her was shooting a sparrow with a cannon for her objectives.

Just went through the same process earlier this year, came home with the CX cab. I added linked pedal, telescopic 3pt arms which came with pin type stabilizers, block heater and loaded R-4 tires. I test drove both, I saw no real advantage to the 3 range hydro for my usage, at 56" wide it would take up a bit to much space, the extra weight was a concern and my quote was almost 5k over the CX. I'm happy with the CX and I got a cab with heat,air, and sound system for 2k more than the other orange quoted for an open station of same size.
I also added linked peddle($150), telescopic 3pt ($295) and 2 inch wheel spacers ($320). They are adding loaded tires, radio, bolt on cutting edge, 3 welded hooks on top of bucket, and swapped 50" bucket for a 60". Then I added a front snowblower and back blade. Might also add a 3rd function. This winter will be so much nicer then on my 2025r I sold.

The CX tractors are nice subcompacts, sure beats sitting in the open freezin your rear end off in the winter. I suggested this to a friend of mine, but she bought the same tractor as I have, which I told her was shooting a sparrow with a cannon for her objectives.
I was very close to buying the ck2620, but just to big and overkill. My 2025r did everything I needed, so really didn't need to go bigger. The tym t25 was very close and about $4000 cheaper, but no AC killed that.