New CX2510!

/ New CX2510! #61  
Got my EA Wicked tooth bar and promptly installed it. Good fit based on measurements I took using their instructions. If you order this for your CX buy a pair of 1 3/4 inch long 3/4 inch bolts to use instead of the 3 inch bolts they send you. Also, be prepared to totally use up a step drill bit to get through this bucket.

View attachment 699028
I see you have a third function installed on your, can you tell me where on the CX it connects to the power beyond. No one can seem to tell me and if possible, please send me a picture.

/ New CX2510! #65  
This pick may help. You can see the remotes come off the top.
1647890483153.jpeg

/ New CX2510! #66  
So you picked the third function off on this manifold?

1647903183792.png

/ New CX2510! #67  
This pick may help. You can see the remotes come off the top.
I just pulled my seat off, that thing is heavy. I think my plumbing is a bit different, here is a top picture of what mine look like. Or am I looking in the wrong place?

Under seat.jpg

/ New CX2510! #68  
Just brought home my new tractor! CX2510 HST, R14s, loader w/ 3rd function, BH with 9 and 12 inch buckets, Titan 42" forks. $24,328 plus tax. Got about 5 hours on it already. Knocked out a lot of jobs I've been meaning to do for years. Got a lot more. The only thing I don't like is the non-retractable seatbelt but the dealer might have installed the wrong one b/c the manual says it should be retractable. I'll reach out Monday and see what's up with that. If it wasn't a mistake I'll just buy a retractable one and put it on myself.

View attachment 690023
I just purchased the same tractor. I think I now have 18 hours on it. I bought it to upsize from a kioti cs2410 SCUT.

It certainly is capable of more work then the smaller kioti and is only 3 inches wider so access shouldn't be affected. It is quite a bit longer though.

My cs2410 was a workhorse and never gave me any trouble while I owned it. 8 years and 500 hours, according to the meter.

I do have a curious observation that is probably not very accurate,
I always thought the hour meter on the cs2410 wasn't adding hours fast enough as I was always surprised with how few seemed to accumulate after a day of work.

This new CX2510 seems to add hours much much quicker. Certainly unscientific for sure but I wonder if anyone else has made the same observation.

/ New CX2510! #69  
Kestertr I haven't looked at mine from the top but it seems to me the block that the remotes come off is bolted to the back of the one in your pic. hard to see in there from the back but I'll check. I know they had the seat off to install it because they never reinstalled the seat properly. There is no need to remove the shoulder bolts at the back or the seat which they did and couldn't put them back with the seat on. One of the things I did myself after receiving the tractor was to put put those bolts in and reinstall the seat.

/ New CX2510! #70  
I haven't done mine yet. It's on the way this June. But I watched this video and, while it's somewhat -- different, I think I've got a pretty good idea of what to do. After watching it a couple times

Looks fairly straight forward to me. Of course, this is assuming you're using a WR Long