New CX2510!

/ New CX2510! #71  
I looked down best I could from the top and the valve block on mine is definitely different , maybe because it's for double remotes ?

/ New CX2510! #72  
I haven't done mine yet. It's on the way this June. But I watched this video and, while it's somewhat -- different, I think I've got a pretty good idea of what to do. After watching it a couple times

Looks fairly straight forward to me. Of course, this is assuming you're using a WR Long
The piping on the CX25 is completely different, the loader valve is located all the way up under the pedals, not the joystick. There is a long pipe that runs from the loader valve under the pedals power beyond output to your optional rear Aux valve.

/ New CX2510! #73  
I looked down best I could from the top and the valve block on mine is definitely different , maybe because it's for double remotes ?
I think I know what needs to be done. I found a copy of the service manual and figured out the piping from it.

1647988698908.png

There is a long adapter bolt fitting going into the rear Aux valve ass'y, where I have the red lines. If I remove the rigid line on it and connect my hose to it, place a 90 on the rear Aux valve ass'y. This would be the best place to tie in at, what do you think?

/ New CX2510!
Here are the pics of my Kioti 3rd function. The first 2 pictures are from the main hydraulics under the right side of the platform. The silver ended hydraulic hose goes up to the 3rd function valve shown in the third pic. The other hose off the 3rd function valve goes under and towards the back of the tractor.

PXL_20220322_215422726.jpg
PXL_20220322_215523378.jpg
PXL_20220322_215748420.jpg

/ New CX2510!
Also, I cannot operate the grapple at the same time as the loader which I thought wouldn't be the case if running the 3rd function off the power beyond port. So maybe that's not what it's using?

/ New CX2510! #76  
Here are the pics of my Kioti 3rd function. The first 2 pictures are from the main hydraulics under the right side of the platform. The silver ended hydraulic hose goes up to the 3rd function valve shown in the third pic. The other hose off the 3rd function valve goes under and towards the back of the tractor.

The other hose goes back under your seat to your rear aux?

/ New CX2510!
No I don't think so. The rear remotes are controlled by the lever/valve on the right fender. If I have that in the middle the valve is shut but I can still run the 3rd function. I assume it dumps back to the hydraulic tank.

/ New CX2510! #78  
No I don't think so. The rear remotes are controlled by the lever/valve on the right fender. If I have that in the middle the valve is shut but I can still run the 3rd function. I assume it dumps back to the hydraulic tank.
This might help a little with that.

1647995949632.png

Your third function is tied into your power beyond, so when your controls are in a neutral position fluid flow though the port and your third function can work, and all fluid your third functions not using and when your not using it continues back to the next spool. That is your rear aux, then hitch control valve, and then back into the return line.

I know how hydraulics work, I just didn't know where I should tie into on this tractor.

/ New CX2510! #79  
This might help a little with that.

View attachment 738568

Your third function is tied into your power beyond, so when your controls are in a neutral position fluid flow though the port and your third function can work, and all fluid your third functions not using and when your not using it continues back to the next spool. That is your rear aux, then hitch control valve, and then back into the return line.

I know how hydraulics work, I just didn't know where I should tie into on this tractor.

It’s in Iptman’s picture. Your HOSES replace the long pipe from the loader control valve to the transmission under the seat, the third function control valve is placed essentially in the middle of the old hard pipe. Hopefully this helps.

I can try to add more pics from what Iptman already added if it helps. Removing the long hard pipe was sort of a pain. I tried removing it without removing all the body of the tractor the instructions said to and I couldn’t get the pipe out till all the parts were removed.

/ New CX2510! #80  
The piping on the CX25 is completely different, the loader valve is located all the way up under the pedals, not the joystick. There is a long pipe that runs from the loader valve under the pedals power beyond output to your optional rear Aux valve.
So.... Does the seat have to come off?? Can everything be reached without a lot dissembling?

I guess I'll find out.

And..... What rear Aux Valve? Like I said, I guess I'll find out but it would be nice to know what I'm getting into beforehand

And whose 3rd Function we talking about?? Kioti? WRLong?? Summit? Amazon? What. Or are we even talking 3rd function

Last edited: