New DK55

/ New DK55 #1  

JASTN70D

Gold Member
Tractor
T4020 Deluxe
Well I just placed an order for a new DK55 with FEL and Grill Guard. It is supposed to be here first of December. Cant wait. In case someone is looking at these units I feel I got a pretty good price. Although there is a $500.00 catch on the financing that seemed kind of strange. The tractor it self went for 1799.00 Cash or 1849.00 Financed the FEL was @ 388.00 and the guard was 195.00. For all the features of the base unit you cant beet the price. I have owned a couple of John Deere's in the past (and still have 1) so this is quite the change for me. But the features looks and price where just to good to pass up

/ New DK55 #2  
Congrats on the DK55. We are a brand new KIOTI dealer in Arkansas and got a DK55C on our first shipment this week. Great looking machine. The $500 price difference is the "rebate in lieu of financing", they won't let us have both! I am sure you will be pleased with your purchaes and although I don't have my price book handy, looks like you got a great deal!

/ New DK55 #3  
What is the model # of the loader you are getting. The DK 55 is a great tractor , I love mine except for a bug in the loader.

/ New DK55
It is the KL1595. I stopped at the dealer today and he tells me there are 2 sets of holes on the bucket for the attachment. Would that help out with the roll back issue.? I am not sure if the quick attach has that option. Although that is what I ordered.

/ New DK55 #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( But the features looks and price where just to good to pass up )</font>

That is why I went with Kioti and I'm very happy with it.
Congratulations on the new machine.

/ New DK55
Thanks.! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Although I am now somewhat concerned about the rollback issue. It must make it hard to dig.?

/ New DK55 #8  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Thanks.! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Although I am now somewhat concerned about the rollback issue. It must make it hard to dig.?
)</font>

Last year I dug out a 100' driveway and a garage foundation with no problem at all.
I don't recall having any roll back power problems when I did these(thou I can't remember what I did last week). This year the roll back has been weak, so I may just have a bad cylinder .I will be checking them out over the winter or even replacing them with slightly larger ones .
Other than the roll back issue(which I should be able to fix) the tractor works great and been completely problem free.

/ New DK55
I see.! That sheds a different light on the situation

/ New DK55
Thanks

I sure am looking forward to it. I guess I will have to make the time one way or another.!