New DK55

/ New DK55 #11  
Have a friend that just bought a DK55C...great machine, very powerful, roomy cab, it is really nice!

I am curious about this second set of holoes on the loader. I have the 1590 loader...same as the 1595 loader (a little less capacity). We both have the quick attack. The roll-back is not that good as does seem to limit the amount of material one can transport.

Do you or anyone have anymore info on the possibility of holes for adjustment to improve this?

Dave

/ New DK55 #12  
The roll back angle of the bucket sucks. The roll back power sucks even more. It is a bit better with the quick attach . My original bucket, before the quick attach did not have two sets of holes. The tractor is awesome. Logged some pine today and cut one tree that was 42" at the butt ends and was able to winch out two 20 'logs.

/ New DK55
kodiac

With the Quick attach you would need another set of holes in
it to change the angle. This is just a theory as a solve for the roll back issue. Not sure if it is possible to add a second set or weather it would improve the situation. It does look as though it would give more leverage. Now that you have stated this to be a problem also it appears to be a design flaw. Kioti needs to address this issue

John

/ New DK55 #14  
I am hoping Kioti is getting wind of this discussion on this web site. I called them and they claim ,no problem.!

/ New DK55
gmol

which problem got better with the quick attach the angel or the power.?

/ New DK55 #16  
Angle but only slightly. Power was not affected. I use the tractor alot in congunction with a mini excavator . We load the bucket alot with the mini and the bucket does not curl enough to really offer an open face if you know what I mean. I ws helping a buddy last week and his NEw Holland bucket was easy as could be to fill from the mini. My old DK 35 also was piece of cake once I removed the stops.

/ New DK55
This is more of what I think it should look like

Attachments

• 342425-tach-all.jpg
    342425-tach-all.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 272
   / New DK55 #18  
I aggree. What tractor is that on and what kind of quick attach plate is that ?

/ New DK55
Actually it is an advertisement for a Skid Steer quick attach plate I do not know the tractor but this attachment is probably of a JD

Attachments

• 342639-tach-all_top.jpg
    342639-tach-all_top.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 210
   / New DK55 #20  
JSDK55 have you heard any word yet regarding your new Kioti delivery? We are getting excited to see it.