New garage time!

/ New garage time! #1,231  
Are those steel toed flip flops?

1710515813142.jpeg

/ New garage time!
#1,233  
When I built my shop, I put a mountain of dirt that I dug out in the back, where the garden used to be. In front of one of my tractors there was a mountain of dirt, so it was a bit stuck for a few years.

Moved about 60 yards of the dirt, graded it, unstuck the tractor, then took the tractor into the garage and went to get it running again. Next step is to move some more dirt in and grad it, then get some fence and fence off a section so the deer and groundhogs and rabbits and everything else can't get to it. Then till the ground, compost it, and get ready to plant.

Got the new holland into the shop just in time for sun down. Weather was still nice so I turned on some tv in the shop and started fiddling with the tractor for a couple hours.

rZ1Z5Mc.jpg

AhPDG6S.jpg

wUc2XcQ.jpg

k3uK1Jz.jpg

hOgKwph.jpg

DmBpAL9.jpg

xtD9v4J.jpg

/ New garage time!
#1,235  
He’s a little young to start on green beer isn’t he? :D Nice picture, he has your hairline.
My wife keeps complaining that all her friends baby's have hair but my son doesn't. Her father had a full head of hair until the day he died, as did mine. If he doesn't grow hair quick, I'm sure it'll be my fault.

/ New garage time! #1,236  
It looks like you have some sort of a no kill tractor/skidsteer shelter there.

/ New garage time!
#1,239  
Fuel wasn't getting to the carb. So I ripped out the lines and pump, replaced the lines, cleaned the pump, put it back together. Primed the system, and it fired up. The starter relay is iffy, so I'm going to replace that. And the exhaust has a leak, so I'm going to weld that up. Then I'll have a plow tractor.

EUV5ZEH.jpg

/ New garage time!
#1,240  
The beast needs to move. There's no moving it unless it moves under it's own power. So I turned on the fuel and it came pouring out the carb. So it took the carb off and rebuilt it. I put a battery in and it turned over, but didn't fire. I measured the voltage at the coil and it has voltage. Next step is to pull a plug and make sure I have spark. Didn't even fire on ether. But it's spinning fast enough I don't think, so I tried to jump it from the truck, and it didn't spin much faster.

Tomorrow, I think it's time for a new battery. As much as I hate to drop a ton of money on a battery that need just to move it across the yard. Maybe I'll steal one of the truck batteries.

hH6KaxT.jpg

2YFdNSy.jpg

e0OqxUE.jpg