New Guy, HELP: Kubota or Mahindra?

/ New Guy, HELP: Kubota or Mahindra? #21  
Try these tractors! There is a lot more to a tractor than HP. I know of many lower HP tractors which will outdo the higher HP tractor at certain tasks. You need to find out what fits your needs best.

/ New Guy, HELP: Kubota or Mahindra? #22  
I don't like tractors being any heavier to do the work then they have to be! You pay for it every day that you operate it!

Chances are we are not going to have fuel as low of the price that it is today and the more weight you have to move the more it will cost you. this isn't just today bit everyday!

/ New Guy, HELP: Kubota or Mahindra? #23  
Kubota over the Mahindra anyday. Just my 2 cents worth.

/ New Guy, HELP: Kubota or Mahindra? #24  
Since its an Ag size tractor, Kubota over Mahindra. Now if you were buying a CUT sized tractor, the gap between the Kubota and Mitsubishi, Jap made Mahindras is very close and I would say take your pick. I'm just not a fan of the India made Mahindra ag tractors, but the Mahindra guys are always quick to point out there extra weight which can be nice in some applications.

/ New Guy, HELP: Kubota or Mahindra?
thanks all yall. i cant wait to get in from work so i can get the kubota. i plan on staying around in case i need some help lol.

/ New Guy, HELP: Kubota or Mahindra? #26  
You know the rules.... Photos are a must!!!

/ New Guy, HELP: Kubota or Mahindra? #27  
I'd pick the Kubota. It's a much more established company than mahindra. The only mahindra dealer I know of in my area just closed up shop about a month ago. They had about 50 tractors on the lot one day then a week later they were all gone with a for rent sign on the building. With this economic downturn you're going to see a lot of dealers going out of business and the less established brands like mahindra will go first. It wouldn't suprise me to see mahindra pull out of the U.S. before this recession is over. Kubota will still be around.

Ya and we thought we would see that with Kia and Hyundai but look what really happen Chevy and Dodge are closing up shop left and right.
Kubota is a much more established company than Mahindra???
How long has Kubota been around?
How long has Mahindra been around?
Do you even know?
Just because Mahindra doesn't sell the amount of equipment that Kubota does dosen't mean thay are not established.
So you statement has no truth to it.
Yes there will be dealers going out of business but I would say just as many big guys will go out as little guys.
What about the bail out Deere already got..hmm...every forgets about that.
Sorry but the bigger you are the harder you fall.

As for your last statement I will make a wager with you on that, that is if you desire.
One last statement from me...pound for pound hp to hp there is not ANY Kubota out there that will out lift or out power a Mahindra!!
And that's all I have to say about that.

/ New Guy, HELP: Kubota or Mahindra? #28  
I dont know much about the Mahindras. But I do have a Kubota MX5000 which is the previous model of the MX5100 and have been quite impressed. It is a very smooth ride and so far has been quite a nice workhorse but still easy to trailer around. I have a bigger place but also have another larger tractor for many tasks and I was specifically looking for a tractor that would be very manueverable (and this one is) and easy to move around. I agree with all the posts about getting on each tractor and seeing which fits you. Good luck and it will be fun.

/ New Guy, HELP: Kubota or Mahindra? #29  
For what it is worth... My kubota dealer went belly up... :eek: