New Holland Boomer 8n

/ New Holland Boomer 8n #71  
Got a good deal on a lease for one of the NH 8N Boomers with a loader and have had it for a year plus and have 150 hours on it to date. I wouldn't recommend this tractor to anyone. Had nothing but trouble with it from basically the start. And the techs at my local dealership can't seem to understand the thing. They keep making up stuff. Really! Lots of bugs and totally impractical add-ons like Cruise that only works in the top range (who works with any implement in top gear?). Couldn't even do light harrow work or hog the fields in cruise. And when the transmission died complete leaving the tractor stuck in the middle of the driveway in the dead of winter, well, let's just say I wasn't pleased. Took over a month for the techs to fix the problem(s) in shop. Now the live take-off works one minute then the next it doesn't. And each time the techs have some ridiculous excuse. Even NH offers stupid responses. Had their head tech say what did I expect from a "toy" tractor. At 50 hp it's hardly a toy even if it is all "prettied up" for boomers to play with. At 50 hp it should be a workable tractor.

Anyway, the short of it is that the "pretty" little tractor needs an oil change (since I'm not going to do the complete 150 hr service at the cost the dealer wants) and NH doesn't offer a manual on how to do it yourself. Is there anyone out there that can help?