New Holland Boomer 8n

/ New Holland Boomer 8n #61  
before seeing this post i thought it would be cool to see a new version of the 1957 to 1963 Fordson Dexta.

/ New Holland Boomer 8n #62  
What NH would like to know is how much more are you willing to pay when compared to a comparable NH or Kubota hydro tractor. Given this list's history of trying to save every dime they can on a tractor purchase, it will be interesting to see if that changes.

As for chrome, think Harley. your Christmas and birthday presents for the next several years can be chrome parts - but you might have to pay for the chrome alternator yourself.

Definitely will make some interesting shopping. too bad to be launching in the current economic climate.

/ New Holland Boomer 8n
I wonder if CNH has plans to do something like this with the Case-IH Farmall line? They already have the Farmall name on the tractor but a little change in style to make it look like the old Farmalls would really go a long way and compliment the Boomer 8n line.

/ New Holland Boomer 8n #64  
I wonder if CNH has plans to do something like this with the Case-IH Farmall line? They already have the Farmall name on the tractor but a little change in style to make it look like the old Farmalls would really go a long way and compliment the Boomer 8n line.

Maybe they could call it the 8N-ternational. . . ;)

/ New Holland Boomer 8n #65  
does anyone know when this tractor will be available and MSRP? I spoke with a dealer today in SE Ky, a NH rep was actually there and said June or July. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything any different?

/ New Holland Boomer 8n #66  
I'm impartial here but I think the 2004-2007 NH Boomers are some of the best looking tractors ever designed.

NH hit a home run with the colors, hood shape, and the superb graphic design of the tricolor decals on the hood.

I think these tractors will be the 8n's of their day 30 years from now.

/ New Holland Boomer 8n #67  
does anyone know when this tractor will be available and MSRP? I spoke with a dealer today in SE Ky, a NH rep was actually there and said June or July. Just wondering if anyone has heard anything any different?
Production is supposed to start around April 1st, suggested list is $29,900.

/ New Holland Boomer 8n #68  
I was up at the Syracuse NY Farm Fair yesterday. Awesome machinery but no 8n in sight.

/ New Holland Boomer 8n #69  
I was up at the Syracuse NY Farm Fair yesterday. Awesome machinery but no 8n in sight.

I was out there yesterday and looking for one also. They didnt even have any info on it.

/ New Holland Boomer 8n #70  
I just got my January 2011 copy of Ag Source Magazine and on page 13 there is an ad with a color photo entitled "RARE FIND!" 2009 Boomer 8N with loader, lots of chrome goodies, only 45 hours, less than 1,000 built, factory warranty, $29,500. financing available. In the photo it also shows a white canopy on the chrome ROPS and perfect red paint in the bucket. It is at a NH dealer in Fresno, CA. Go to Ag Source Magazine - Home Page and pull up page 13.
Just thought I would pass this along and no, I have nothing to do with the dealer-never bought anything there and am perfectly contented with my TC-40.